How to disable macro bind on Razer keyboards?

EchoGiraffes
Go to solution Solved by Nocte,

Open up Razer Synapse, whatever key on the keyboard is highlighted as GREEN, delete the macro attached to it.

I presses FN+F9 on my Razer BWXTE and it set a macro. Now when I press a certain key on that board, it'll type a sentence.

(P.S. I typed this on my laptop keyboard)

Open up Razer Synapse, whatever key on the keyboard is highlighted as GREEN, delete the macro attached to it.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

if u wanna force disable any kind of extra command including macros

u can always disable human interface device service @ services.msc

however then u cant use any extra commands such as volume up or down ( if u have those buttons xD )

(◑‿◐)

• 3 years later...

its happening to me and after i used the macro it made it so i cant speak the letter to the left of u and it keeps  clicking and tping and after i enabled it m razer snapse was gone