Looking for a 100$ gaming headset

Jaok

I don't which headset should I buy so I decided to come here and ask this question (I mostly play csgo and some other competive shooters).

I'm looking for a headset with:

-good sound quality,

-good mic quality,

-good durability,

-atleast 2m long cable (wireless is also fine),

-comfortable design.

Thanks!

Edit: my budget is 100$

Just now, L.Lawliet said:

Headset..thats headphone and its overpriced..its best to just pick the M40x..

OP ur budget please?

100$

Razer Kraken V2 7.1 Have served me well since i picked them up. You can get them in Green, Black and White i believe. They cost me £69 which im not sure how much that is in Dollars but they are a very well put together headset and the sound is great! Its great for listening to music, talking to friends aswell as playing games. The cable is very long and it also has an adapter so you can use it either on pc, ps4 or Xb1. They will also fit lovely over your ears (unless you have extra extra large dumbo ears). All in all definately work considering. You can also purchase an RGB version for about £20 more.

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

• Audio Technica M30X/M40X/M50X are all poor choices for gaming headsets due to a super flat soundstage.
  • G930 is a wireless (worse) G430... which is a USB surround (worse) G230. And the G230 itself isn't great to begin with.
  • HyperX Cloud Core is a cheaper HyperX Cloud II with an extension cable instead of the useless dongle and velour pads. Probably your best option if you must have a closed-back headset under $100.

If you're playing a competitive shooter, you should be looking for an open-back headphone with good imaging and a realistic soundstage. Sticking to a strict $100 budget, the Sennheiser HD558 ($60 when on sale at Best Buy) and Modmic 4 (~$42 from Antlion or B&H) is the best combo you can make.

Ignore all the "gaming headset" recommendations. 

Get this,

Philip's SHP9500

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHP9500-Precision-Over-ear-Headphones/dp/B00ENMK1DW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508619026&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+9500

With this V-Moda BoomPro.

https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-BoomPro-Gaming-Headset-Headphone/dp/B00BJ17WKK/ref=pd_bxgy_23_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=61X1MEYM3WX4B9CG8XAP

And for $98.49 you have one of the BEST gaming headsets for under $100, Mic quality and general sound quality wise as well. Now if you're looking for closed headphones... I don't really have a recommendation because I'm not a fan of closed headphones, but I'm sure someone else here can recommend a good pair of closed headphones. Although, I HIGHLY recommend trying out open headphones for gaming, especially something like the Philip's SHP9500.

23 minutes ago, Jok1234 said:

How about the steelseries arcits 7?

If you are going wireless or hybrid and want <$100 get a Refurb G933 on amazon prime because at that point all the wireless headsets have diminishing returns on quality and the G933 is very solid. Otherwise HyperX is personally the best "gaming" headset. You can however pair anything with a modmic 4.0 or 5.0 for better quality all around~