How to use two Internet at the same time?

YouTube's 8K videos are beautiful but my ISP only gives me 50mbps speed, so watching it stutters A LOT.

Since my ISP doesn't provide higher speed, I purchased a separate internet, also at 50mbps and plugged it into my computer.

But no matter what I do, system only uses one connection at a time...

I tried using the "interface metric' method but still, it just picks between two connections more randomly...

Is there actually a way to combine two internet connection to form a faster one?

Capture.PNG

I mean do you have a 8k display to fully utilize 8k? but anyways what you're looking for is network bridging.

honestly...if youre not running a 4k/8k display...why bother

save your money and just stream at 4k

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Just now, mok said:

Yeah but I really don't want a fancy load balancing router in my home...

Just now, mok said:

honestly...if youre not running a 4k/8k display...why bother

save your money and just stream at 4k

Basically no one has 8K displays... but you know, telling people 'I can stream 8K' feels so good

6 minutes ago, FreshGuy6204 said:

YouTube's 8K videos are beautiful but my ISP only gives me 50mbps speed, so watching it stutters A LOT.

Since my ISP doesn't provide higher speed, I purchased a separate internet, also at 50mbps and plugged it into my computer.

I tried using the "interface metric' method but still, it just picks between two connections more randomly...

Is there actually a way to combine two internet connection to form a faster one?

Capture.PNG

http://beta.speedtest.net/

Go here and post the results please

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

2 minutes ago, FreshGuy6204 said:

Yeah but I really don't want a fancy load balancing router in my home...

It's not a load balancing router, it uses internet bonding, not load balancing.

This is pretty much your only option other than getting a better connection from your ISP.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 minute ago, Thermosman said:

http://beta.speedtest.net/

Go here and post the results please

You see, this time it chooses to use the upper connection for some reason... still not two at the same time

Capture.PNG

Just now, TheKDub said:

It's not a load balancing router, it uses internet bonding, not load balancing.

This is pretty much your only option other than getting a better connection from your ISP.

Spot on - it's an ethernet bonding setup. The only other way to do this would be by running your own server rack in your home, which is more expensive and less than ideal for consumer use.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, FreshGuy6204 said:

You see, this time it chooses to use the upper connection for some reason... still not two at the same time

Capture.PNG

If you only pay for 50mbps, no matter how many ethernet cables you hook up, your only getting 50mbps. It's a sad reality of life.

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

Spot on - it's an ethernet bonding setup. The only other way to do this would be by running your own server rack in your home, which is more expensive and less than ideal for consumer use.

OK, my mistake.

However, if a network equipment with some mobile processor can do this, no way a computer can't... right? Is there some kind of program I can use to achieve the same goal?

The only reason that multiple Ethernet connections would be beneficial is if you needed more bandwidth than a single Ethernet cable can transmit. However, here the bottleneck is your ISP speed as determined by what you pay.

Just now, FreshGuy6204 said:

OK, my mistake.

However, if a network equipment with some mobile processor can do this, no way a computer can't... right? Is there some kind of program I can use to achieve the same goal?

Yes, you can use Windows Server edition to setup Internet Bonding. This would require a motherboard that supports such features and of course you'd have to be running Windows Server edition too, which requires a completely different and more expensive license for Windows.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, Thermosman said:

If you only pay for 50mbps, no matter how many ethernet cables you hook up, your only getting 50mbps. It's a sad reality of life.

It's not like that, I bought two internet plans, both of them are 50mbps, if I use them separately with two computers or something I get 50mbps on both.

Just now, FreshGuy6204 said:

It's not like that, I bought two internet plans, both of them are 50mbps, if I use them separately with two computers or something I get 50mbps on both.

I don't know how that works, but that doesn't make sense. You should just upgrade you plan with your ISP to a higher speed.

2 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Yes, you can use Windows Server edition to setup Internet Bonding. This would require a motherboard that supports such features and of course you'd have to be running Windows Server edition too, which requires a completely different and more expensive license for Windows.

I will search for internet bonding hacks now... I'm not buying server edition...

1 hour ago, FreshGuy6204 said:

Basically no one has 8K displays... but you know, telling people 'I can stream 8K' feels so good

alright - just also mention the part where you bought two internet services thinking you could plug iand play it into one computer

Photography / Finance / Gaming

6 hours ago, FreshGuy6204 said:

Capture.PNG

you have 2 eth cables in pc???

if yes then goto networks screen and hold mouse cursor so you can box select both lan adapters,,,

now right click then select bridge

On 21-10-2017 at 10:01 AM, bcguru9384 said:

you have 2 eth cables in pc???

if yes then goto networks screen and hold mouse cursor so you can box select both lan adapters,,,

now right click then select bridge

Bridging is something different. it's to pass the signal from one nic to the other one. What he needs is nic teaming. which is only supported on server editions.
You could look for the manufacturerer of your nic's, if you have to exactly the same nics there might be software avaible from your manufacturer to have a software defined nic teaming.

Even if you bond them 8k still buffers with a 100mbps connection. I am easily seeing 200mbps+ burst when watching 8k on my gig connection.

1. Its a lot of work for a handful of videos you cant take full advantage because no 8k monitor. 

2. Expensive as hell just to say "I can play 8k videos" 

use netsh exec to script the 2 interfaces together with double && 

netsh exec "interface=lan1&&interface=lan2"=interface=lan3

Are you sure the stutter is due to internet speed, rather than due to your PC's ability to play back smoothly?

Is the video stuttering, or buffering?

8K youtube video I believe has bitrates between 20-50Mbps generally

Playing 8K is not trivial