New PC doesnt start

TheRedViper
22 minutes ago, Brett_Bst said:

what bios version is your motherboard running ?

M.2 with bios 0601 x64

20171019_182208.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

3 minutes ago, Brett_Bst said:

there is an 0802 bios update

Doing it now with ezflash from within bios

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

20 minutes ago, Brett_Bst said:

there is an 0802 bios update

Still doesnt see the driver when in the windows installation 

9 minutes ago, Brett_Bst said:

does it see it in the bios?

No i dont see it in boot

Just now, Brett_Bst said:

Samsung have the own .exe driver installer for the m.2's I think

Yeah i have it on my key, but i cant go select it, the golder doesnt extend.

18 minutes ago, Brett_Bst said:

your m.2 is on the extension that goes nest to the ram ? it has a slot each side of the ram 1 is the cpu m.2 and other is pch m.2 ?

Yes my 960 pro is on the cpu m.2

23 minutes ago, Brett_Bst said:

samsung evo nvme installer download

get it from here and run it then see if fixes the m.2 issue ?

Already tried it, windows doesnt see the file, it does see intel rst which i already installed

I thought it was a runnable file that you run the download and it installs from there ?

does the pc boot to windows if its installed on a different drive ?

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8

14 minutes ago, Brett_Bst said:

I thought it was a runnable file that you run the download and it installs from there ?

does the pc boot to windows if its installed on a different drive ?

Found it, had to switch pcie8x4 to x4 when its at x8 at factory default. Having it at x4 sends an extra 4 lanes to the cpu dimm. Thanks again mate!

7 hours ago, TheRedViper said:

Found it, had to switch pcie8x4 to x4 when its at x8 at factory default. Having it at x4 sends an extra 4 lanes to the cpu dimm. Thanks again mate!

oh ok, good glad its working now, hopefully no more issues :D

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8