All processes slowing down occasionally, then returning to normal.

IIIPlasmaIII

Usually when the issue arises, youtube videos buffer, the mouse pointer becomes hard to control with low FPS/update, tasks become impossible to launch, games drop down to 5 fps (even though they say FPS is fine, example; CSGO runs at 200+ at all times, even during the "issue", but the lag is still evident).

This usually happens erratically, frequency being about once or twice in an hour. Only lasts about 10-15 seconds and then subsides. Its not a ram issue, its also not an overheating issue. I have zero clue as to what the culprit is. Using the resource monitor yields nothing interesting. If you're kind enough to help, ask away.  

Specs + Temps:

Speccy64_2017-10-18_15-45-37.png.c84b3018d1813281bf2486f3516f5841.png

Might be time for a factory reset, but I thought Id ask before doing so. 

Just now, RandomGuy13 said:

If clean install of windows is an option then that would be my first bet. certainly quicker than troubleshooting further since it could literally be anything.

Yeah, its an option, but since you say it could literally be anything than I think ill go with that. I just wanted to see if it was something common or something that could happen in the future so I'd have the knowledge to fix it.

Hell, this is why I bought a 1TB external drive in the first place, but you know. I trouble shoot before deleting if possible.

This probably isn't it but if you have a Samsung phone and you try to use usb tethering it will lag the whole computer so if you have your phone plugged in whenever you are on your computer your phone could be glitching and turning on usb tethering.