Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie studio platinum freaks out when using GPU acceleration

Hello!

Just realized that when using gpu acceleration in Movie studio 13 every third frame or so is completely black and if i turn off gpu acceleration it works with no problems. I have been googleing around on the problem and seen some people with vegas having the same issue but their solutions to it doesnt work for me. Anyone have any idea what might be going on?

System specs (most important ones): 2x GTX 980   I7 4770K

//Frossaren

Asus maximus hero vii

I7 4770k at 4.5 ghz watercooled

2x gtx 980 watercooled

16 gb corsair dominator platinum

black inwin 909 

Dont know if this shgould have been posted in troubleshooting. It looked like it was only hardware issues there so my best guess was to post it here.

Asus maximus hero vii

2x gtx 980 watercooled

black inwin 909 

Since it sounds like you've done your homework on trying to find a solution. Your next best bet is to email the company and see if they are aware or know a solution to your problem. I use Adobe Premier Pro Cloud so I sadly can't tinker with the software. 

Case: Fractal Define R6 USB-C Tempered Glass CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X @ 3.4GHz Motherboard: ASUS X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: 64GB DDR4 4000MHz G.Skill GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra PSU: Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum Drives: 500GB SSD (2x), 1TB SSD, 960GB SSD, 120GB SSD, 2TB (2x) HDD, 4TB HDD, & 500GB HDD Displays: Acer Predator 27" XB271HU 165Hz G-Sync (1440p) & 2x Dell P2715Q 27" (2160p) 

• 3 weeks later...

Update! Now i have even tried taking one of the gpus out of my system in case of it being an sli related problem and nope, still rendering black frames

Asus maximus hero vii

2x gtx 980 watercooled

black inwin 909