Multiple display smartphone from ZTE

I feel like if you playing a game with two player and each got your own screen that would be cool but there are problems like battery life, it also looks like it may be inconvenient for calls also I prefer the standard design, if you wanted table sized just carry a tablet then you know. But IDK I would like to see a review from someone reputable tbh just to see what the experience is on it.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

4 hours ago, 804r said:

While I'm super excited for this, I actually have to argue against this point. If I drop my phone, there's a 50/50 chance (you know what I mean) of it landing screen down. On this, it's almost impossible *not* to land screen down. Additionally, I usually put my phone down screen up. Also no longer possible. 

Still gonna get it, tho. 

It's a lot harder than 50% to have it hit directly on the screen - it has sides and angles as well. Toss a coin and count how many times you can get it to land flat on tails. It may be slightly more likely with a double screen, but not enough that it matters. As for laying it down, as I said, screen protectors to the rescue!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Know what, a Nintendo DS emulator would be absolutely godly on this thing.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…