Lg 24mp59g vs benq rl2455..Which one is better?

GURKAMAL

I am confused which gaming monitor should i buy...if there is any other better option please tell about it too...

I will pick the LG one, because i bought that one to a relative before & it was amazing. benq one probably is not ips & 60hz .but lg is ips & 75 hz . 

Are you looking at both of these for full price? The LG is a nice inbetween for a good display and high(er) refresh rate. It's IPS, 75Hz, and LG makes great panels. But if you only care about gaming, for about the same price point you can find a TN or VA panel that will do an even higher refresh rate. 

I am looking mainly for gaming and watching movies...im getting a gtx 1070..i just want to use it to its good potential and get as much as i can get on a monitor for 220$(or 16000 rupees)

Probably go for that LG monitor then. The movie watching experience will be better and it will still do a great job for gaming. Especially if you drop the resolution and/or overclock it to get a higher refresh rate. I get 84Hz on my 1080p60Hz LG monitor if I run it at 720p. I don't use it much, but for games like CS:GO and Overwatch, it's wonderful.