GPU fan spins full speed and monitor lose signal

I asked this question yesterday too but i didnt get alot of replies. i guess my description was too messy to understand as i was also confused what the problem was. so what i own is a GTX 660 that i bought used few months back. it worked perfectly fine until yesterday when i tried to launch a game the monitor lost signal after the loading screen. The game was Ryse son of rome and i have played this game in my system many times. so i dont think its a problem with the game. after losing signal i turned the PC off and tried rebooting and i didnt even get signal during the post screen. tried restarting several times and nothing.PC boots up but i get no signal. i took the GPU off and tried booting it with onboard gpu and i got signal for that and the PC booted up normal. i tried cleaning the PC as it was a bit dusty inside and i have also taken apart the gpu and in it was also a considerable amount of dust. i cleaned that off, add new thermal paste and put it back together and my PC didnt even turn on this time. i switched to onboard gpu and still nothing.i suspected that it was the PSU so i took it off gave it to my dad to try it at his office and he tried it on one of those computers and it has booted without any issue. i did try booting my own PC from my old PSU and my old GT 610 and that works, so it cant be the motherboard. im really puzzled what the issue is. if someone could suggest me an idea it would be very helpful.thanks

My specs:

Core 2 quad Q8400

8gb ram

GTX 660

EVGA 600W PSU

Asrock G41m S3 mobo

Forgot to mention that. when the problem happens even though the fan spins fast the GPU is not hot at all

I've had that problem aswell try to plug your pc into another wall and see if it then starts

Your GPU is probably dead. Maybe try the old baking trick, but otherwise it is done.

To RGB, or not to RGB? That is the question.

- Shakespeare. Hamlet, Act III, scene I.