Need 2 monitors. 1 w/ Gsync 1 w/o Gsync

Immrchamp
Go to solution Solved by DramaJr,

I know they are dell monitors, but I have the 1440p one and it has been fantastic thus far.

Also, you need amazon prime to get it cheaper, and if you don't have prime make a new amazon account and get prime for free for a month. It's worth.

1440p 144hz G-Sync - $390 (With Prime) - At the time of this post 

Similar Looking 1080p Dell Monitor - $225 (With Prime) - At the time of this post 

I don't personally own the 1080p one but the reviews seem good enough. The 1440p one is great for the price. I realize it goes a bit over your budget, but they both are vesa compatible. If you want you could go to 1080p like you said in your post, I feel the 1440p is a huge improvement in quality though.

Hello. I'm in the market for 2 monitors that look the same, 1 that is 144hz and gsync and 1 thats normal. Both 1080p and 24 or 25in. My budget is around $600 for the pair. Also it would be nice if they had Vesa mounts or something similar. Thanks!

I know they are dell monitors, but I have the 1440p one and it has been fantastic thus far.

Also, you need amazon prime to get it cheaper, and if you don't have prime make a new amazon account and get prime for free for a month. It's worth.

Similar Looking 1080p Dell Monitor - $225 (With Prime) - At the time of this post 

I don't personally own the 1080p one but the reviews seem good enough. The 1440p one is great for the price. I realize it goes a bit over your budget, but they both are vesa compatible. If you want you could go to 1080p like you said in your post, I feel the 1440p is a huge improvement in quality though.

9 minutes ago, DramaJr said:

I was actually looking at those actually. The only thing I'm wondering is have you tried to play it in 1080? If so does it look horrible? Its not a big deal if it looks bad because I should be fine with my 1070. 

Thanks.

17 hours ago, Immrchamp said:

I was actually looking at those actually. The only thing I'm wondering is have you tried to play it in 1080? If so does it look horrible? Its not a big deal if it looks bad because I should be fine with my 1070. 

Thanks.

I actually run most games fine at 1440p with a 970, so you should have no problem with running them at 1440 with a 1070. The only reason I think the 1080p looks so terrible is because i got used to the 1440p, and will probably not switch back.

3 minutes ago, DramaJr said:

I actually run most games fine at 1440p with a 970, so you should have no problem with running them at 1440 with a 1070. The only reason I think the 1080p looks so terrible is because i got used to the 1440p, and will probably not switch back.

Yea I have never used gsync before but I have heard that its smother even with a lot less frames.

13 minutes ago, Immrchamp said:

Yea I have never used gsync before but I have heard that its smother even with a lot less frames.

It is. It is basically vsync without limiting/destroying your frames. No screen tearing what so ever.