Cooler Master Storm Trooper

So, I recently bought a CM Storm Trooper, but I for some reason thought that it didn't have a windowed side panel. I'm not a fan of windowed side panels. I'm really happy with the rest of the case, I guess I'll find out if I actually like it once I'm doing the transplant. Anyway...

Does anyonw know if there's a non windowed door for the CM Storm Trooper? It needs to be a shop that ships internationally(Norway), or will accept that the shipping and billing addresses are different, I have a US P.O box. I've tried Google, but my Google-fu is literally the worst on the planet.

I'm one of the few people I know that tend to repair electronics with a smith's hammer on a regular basis.

Oh'you dont want the mesh?

Apply a thin layer of fiber glass over the mesh then use body filler to smooth surface and then paint black but first apply the primer!

There isn't a window.....

haha technically is a "mesh" but Cottaine wants a completely plain side planel!

Y'see, I was pretty sure that there wasn't a window, but there is! I don't know if they changed the model or whatever, but honest there's a lexan/plexiglass thing in the sidepanel. The lack of a window was one of the reasons I had an interest in buying this case in the first place.  So here it is, sitting on top of my old tower(which is probably 10+ years old)

Storm_trooper_sidepanel_window.jpg

I'm one of the few people I know that tend to repair electronics with a smith's hammer on a regular basis.

From what I know there is a windowed and non-windowed version of the Storm Trooper. However, unfortunately only the windowed side panel is sold separately. Perhaps you can try and exchange yours with someone else who is looking to buy a windowed side panel for their Storm Trooper. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Alternatively I can just weld in a piece of sheet metal.. But that's work and takes time to get it to look right, and I'd have to repaint the thing... It's not difficult it just requires effort.

Oh well, I guess I'll try living with it, it's not as if my PC normally sits in such a place that you can see it anyway.