Luke's "jacked out Windows 8.1"

Skiggygore

Just saw him mention it on the WAN Show, does anyone have any information on what it is? Ive been looking to upgrade from Win 7 for awhile now but Im utterly against Win 10 so Im curious what he has.

6 minutes ago, Skiggygore said:

Just saw him mention it on the WAN Show, does anyone have any information on what it is? Ive been looking to upgrade from Win 7 for awhile now but Im utterly against Win 10 so Im curious what he has.

Linux?

There's nothing wrong with windows 10.

The people that dislike it are behaving like old people, just against change.

If you clean install windows properly, you won't have any issues.

If you read through all the settings and change the options, you also won't have any "tips" or advertisements.

If your concern is security and privacy, you should stop using the internet and cell phones.

Avoiding windows 10 is not going to solve anything.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Iv yet to have problems with windows and I've used it since they gave free upgrades. Most of people who hate it don't have a valid reason either.

3 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

Iv yet to have problems with windows and I've used it since they gave free upgrades. Most of people who hate it don't have a valid reason either.

Such as linus "look how long my start menu takes to open!!11!"

On a laptop that has 50 programs running, hasn't been restarted in a month, and probably hasn't had a windows clean install since he got it.

*facepalm*

It's like people blaming their house for being dirty and smelly instead of properly taking care of their stuff and cleaning up.

???

It's 100% their fault.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Such as linus "look how long my start menu takes to open"

On a laptop that has 50 programs running, hasn't been restarted in a month, and probably hasn't had a windows clean install since he got it.

*facepalm*

Yup,Windows has to be restarted once in a while. It's not like Linux or other Os were it has good resource allocation and garbage collection

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Such as linus "look how long my start menu takes to open!!11!"

*facepalm*

It's like people blaming their house for being dirty and smelly instead of properly taking care of their stuff and cleaning up.

???

It's 100% their fault.

exactly. he's using a laptop for god's sake. 

my pc gets that slow with half of his stuff open, if that makes sense... 

my laptop as well. if i open 20 tabs in chrome, i experience slowdowns. on a dual core i5. that's perfecly normal... 

She/Her