The LTT youtube channel has become alot worse

the main reason I still watch LTT is because its silly. If i want information I go to a channel like levle1techs or anther channel 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

They are doing fine. If it was doing bad, numbers would be declining and they wouldnt have been hiring new peope every other month

Just now, tp95112 said:

They are doing fine. If it was doing bad, numbers would be declining and they wouldnt have been hiring new peope every other month

And thats the entire point about my post

There being scummy and getting away with it

Best of myself(1000th post)

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Cooler Master masterbox lite 3.1

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

Dell precision t3400 motherboard

2 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

this just shows you are not concerned about the quality of their videos at all and you just want to smear them. sure go snort cocaine and see how much cpu knowledge that gets you

haha lets ignore the hyperbole and take this statement literally haha

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, v0nn_toaster said:

They're not being scummy. Scummy would be doing the same 3 minute video where he does no research and unboxes a video.

Just now, v0nn_toaster said:

what are you going to do force people not to watch? if you dont want to watch then dont watch but if people disagree with you and enjoy the content who are you to say they cant do that

Oh No!

A business is earning more money and expanding!!!

WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

haha lets ignore the hyperbole and take this statement literally haha

this contributes nothing to the discussion and shows he is just smearing them and then he says he is angry that people watch LTT and making them "get away with it" if you dont like the content then dont watch its simple

Just now, spartaman64 said:

what are you going to do force people not to watch? if you dont want to watch then dont watch but if people disagree with you and enjoy the content who are you to say they cant do that

If i liked there content which i do (the older videos) i could've just walked off and done nothing, but i do and i want to see the new and inspiring videos they come up with

not "I BROKE ANOTHER VIDEO CARD!1!" 

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

3 minutes ago, v0nn_toaster said:

Speaking of low effort/low quality...

*that's

*they're

and in the title, *a lot

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

If i liked there content which i do (the older videos) i could've just walked off and done nothing, but i do and i want to see the new and inspiring videos they come up with

then just dont watch the content you dont like. its simple and if other people likes the content and wants to watch who are you to say they are wrong to do so

2 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Oh No!

A business is earning more money and expanding!!!

WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!

Oh no he has mouths to feed. We can't let that happen

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

Speaking of low effort/low quality...

*that's

*they're

and in the title, *a lot

But am i making any money off of small spelling mistakes?

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

WHY DO YOU CARE IF SOMEONE ELSE MAKES MONEY?

if they made no money on the clickbait, would you be happy? why are you happy at someone else's success?

Desktop:

Laptop:

do you go around protesting artists who make modern art. i personally dont like modern art but if someone likes it and is willing to pay millions of dollars for it im not going to say that person is wrong and he shouldnt do that

2 minutes ago, v0nn_toaster said:

i could've just walked off and done nothing, but i do

you didn't walk off....

2 minutes ago, v0nn_toaster said:

but i do and i want to see the new and inspiring videos they come up with

Yes, you can suggest. Links

rip

Am I the only one who's getting sick and tired of these posts... This isn't feedback at this point. This is telling people how to do their jobs. They've been open on the subject and that's final. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I'm always open to critique, but a lot of the time I just don't really 'get it' these days...

Why today for this thread? Is there something about today's video that isn't a straight-up, back to basics tech review of a seriously f**king cool product? 

What on earth is there to complain about, other than the TERRIBLE views on it compared to almost ANYTHING we've done lately?

I can't say that I enjoy each and every video they put out but I do still enjoy their new content.

Style definitely has changed but I don't think it has for the worse. I like the old and the new videos.

22 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

I'm always open to critique, but a lot of the time I just don't really 'get it' these days...

Why today for this thread? Is there something about today's video that isn't a straight-up, back to basics tech review of a seriously f**king cool product? 

What on earth is there to complain about, other than the TERRIBLE views on it compared to almost ANYTHING we've done lately?

I'd say the ASRock DeskMini video was pretty neat, though I wish you guys had shown trying a few more coolers in it to see if they fit. Perhaps the CRYORIG C7 might fit?

I don't really see many problems with the recent content as a whole, if anything it'd just be a by video basis. I do wish there was some more in-depth stuff though, that and maybe more photography and videography stuff from Brandon.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

33 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

I'd say the ASRock DeskMini video was pretty neat, though I wish you guys had shown trying a few more coolers in it to see if they fit. Perhaps the CRYORIG C7 might fit?

I don't really see many problems with the recent content as a whole, if anything it'd just be a by video basis. I do wish there was some more in-depth stuff though, that and maybe more photography and videography stuff from Brandon.

We tried a bunch of coolers including the C7. They didn't fit.

It was boring, so we didn't leave it in the video.

Photography/videography stuff does really well with a niche audience, so we do it once in a while, but it BOMBS the channel. YouTube is very momentum-based these days. The bigger yesterday's video was, the bigger tomorrow's will be.. and vice versa :(

The good news is that Floatplane will be helping us (and other content creators) be less dependent financially on this kind of nonsense.

My only real complaint is that the ads still make it into the floatplane videos. I'm paying $25 a month to watch their videos on their platform, I would like that to exempt me from seeing ads. I don't think that's unreasonable to expect, it's fairly common practice to exempt paid subscribers from ads. I love the videos themselves. Maybe not every single one, but it doesn't offend me if I don't like one of their videos, I just stop watching it. There is plenty of content on YouTube worth watching, I will give my views to anyone who can hold my attention.  I will say, scrapyard wars is my favorite, and I've loved every season so far. 

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

11 minutes ago, PETRGangKing said:

My only real complaint is that the ads still make it into the floatplane videos. I'm paying $25 a month to watch their videos on their platform, I would like that to exempt me from seeing ads. I don't think that's unreasonable to expect, it's fairly common practice to exempt paid subscribers from ads. I love the videos themselves. Maybe not every single one, but it doesn't offend me if I don't like one of their videos, I just stop watching it. There is plenty of content on YouTube worth watching, I will give my views to anyone who can hold my attention.  I will say, scrapyard wars is my favorite, and I've loved every season so far. 

100% agree with you.

I find the ads in FP videos really, really annoying. And scrapyard wars is just awesome.

The LTT style changed, that's a no doubt. However, not always in a bad way. I really don't like how the recent videos were scripted, but really like their new intros (Coffee please). My view is that LTT as a channel is diving into a more "make things funny" theme while TQ is a lot more seriously-directed, but that's a personal opinion and it doesn't apply to all the released videos.

The best video of this year overall, IMO, was the Red Camera Review; followed by the Canada's biggest supercomputer, deadmau5's and quantum computer.

27 minutes ago, PETRGangKing said:

I'm paying $25 a month

Wait what?

it's less than that per year.

Desktop:

Laptop: