issues with second monitor

railfan
Go to solution Solved by MrMarriarty,
Just now, railfan said:

intel igpu

I am trying to connect a small TV to my laptop and the picture on the TV is scaled down and is surrounded by black bars.

I have all the latest drivers, i'm on windows 64 bit and none of the resolution options have made any difference.

pls halp

6 minutes ago, railfan said:

I am trying to connect a small TV to my laptop and the picture on the TV is scaled down and is surrounded by black bars.

I have all the latest drivers, i'm on windows 64 bit and none of the resolution options have made any difference.

pls halp

"windows 64bit"

which one is that? windows 7? windows 8? windows 10? 

its kinda hard to guide someone if we dont know your operating system

My Rigs

Main Rig

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Asus Z170-A 
                                                                                                        Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000

Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

GeForce GTX 1070 Video Card (purchasing soon might be getting G1 or gaming x)

NZXT S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

you need to find the OVERSCAN setting in the drivers.... are you AMD or NVIDA?

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

Just now, HeavyFtw said:

"windows 64bit"

which one is that? windows 7? windows 8? windows 10? 

its kinda hard to guide someone if we dont know your operating system 

win 10 sorry

pic coming in a minute

Just now, railfan said:

IMG_20171008_195857720.jpg

1507507247194618061070.jpg

again its your OVERSCAN setting that you need to chage

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

1 minute ago, MrMarriarty said:

again its your OVERSCAN setting that you need to chage

can you send a good guide of how to fix this?

Just now, railfan said:

can you send a good guide of how to fix this?

sure what graphics manufacture does your laptop have Intel, amd or nvida?

Just now, MrMarriarty said:

sure what graphics manufacture does your laptop have Intel, amd or nvida?

intel igpu

Just now, railfan said:

intel igpu

2 minutes ago, railfan said:

intel igpu

and this guys is in english lol