USE 2 different graphic card in one machine one for capture/stream one for main use? possible?

fos1x

If you are thinking of a video card for getting input from a console then no. 

Just buy a capture card

Currently majoring in computer networking. That's about it yeah. Not much goes on in my life.

Be sure to quote me if you want me to reply!

Get a capture card. Even if you already have both cards, such a feature isn't supported in many if not all mainstream video cards.

28 minutes ago, Lazaro said:

Get a capture card. Even if you already have both cards, such a feature isn't supported in many if not all mainstream video cards.

It used to be. :/ I remember back in the late 90s, my brother, then my parents had an ATI All-In-Wonder (actually I think the first one of that line, my bro bought it in 1997 for $200 then sold it to my dad in I think '99.)  It was a mainstream video card, AND it had video capture inputs, TV out (with a TV tuner iirc), etc.

once GPUs got more power hungry, AIB builders stopped putting capture cards integrated into their products, and made them standalone products

On 10/2/2017 at 11:13 PM, dafo446 said:

- Can you plug in a budget graphics card alongside your main one and act like a budget capture/stream card

- Is there's a software support that? and can you have 2 different brands GPU like ... AMD and NVI in one machine?

I've tried this & neither OBS or Xsplit support it. 

Aside from folding@home, there's no reason to have 2 separate GPUs, especially for streaming. And based on research, a capture card won't help with a single PC streaming box either. 

I tried using a 2nd GPU to power a 2nd monitor to save resources for gaming, but it made my fps worse. 

Until Dx12 multi-gpu goes mainstream, you're better off using a single GPU with software for streaming/recording, or use a 2nd PC with capture card.