Hello there,

So i'm here to ask one question: Is there any way to multiboot these OS's in order easily or hard doesn't matter just want them to boot on a preferably

1TB or larger drive with shared memory over al the OS's so you can acces file's from one to another. The OS's that i want to boot are:

- Windows 10 (PRO?)

- Linux (Kali linux, Ubuntu, linux mint and maybe other linux distro's in the future?)

- Mac OSX

- Reskinned android versions/Android Nougat 7.1.1 or Oreo when ISO files are available

Please help

yo

Just now, rip said:

You can't boot android on pc

You can with a android x86 ISO file but i don't know if it works with aal these os's at the same time i've seen people multiboot a crap load of os's one one drive but no tuts it's 2017 come on world

1 minute ago, Reidar_V said:

yo

You can with a android x86 ISO file but i don't know if it works with aal these os's at the same time i've seen people multiboot a crap load of os's one one drive but no tuts it's 2017 come on world

its either a vm or emulator, not booting 

rip

5 minutes ago, Reidar_V said:

yo

If it works on its own, multi-booting it can be done.  The only question is if Linux will detect it an add it to your GRUB list like it does for most common OSes, or if you'll have to do some fancy stuff to make it work manually.  I suspect the latter

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

You can only do this if you are on a Mac computer. I believe they have their own software to do this triple boot.

@DrMacintosh would likely know the best about this though. 

12 minutes ago, fpo said:

You can only do this if you are on a Mac computer. I believe they have their own software to do this triple boot.

@DrMacintosh would likely know the best about this though. 

It can be done, I did it myself long ago.  Triple booting mac os, windows, and linux on a PC is doable, but we can't give any guidance about how.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

24 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It can be done, I did it myself long ago.  Triple booting mac os, windows, and linux on a PC is doable, but we can't give any guidance about how.

Oh, I thought any discussion of booting mac os on any computer but official apple hardware was considered against community guidelines as it'd be advice on hackintoshing-a grey area on potential piracy of software. 

52 minutes ago, rip said:

its either a vm or emulator, not booting 

Completely and 100% wrong.

OP: Use Android-x86. It has a section specifically about multibooting; it's fairly straightforward. You can just add entries to grub for every OS you want to boot, will result in something similar to this.

4pgIy.jpg

Multi-boot

To boot other operating systems, you have to add items for them to /grub/menu.lst. For example, to boot Windows, add the following:

title Windows rootnoverify (hd0,0) chainloader +1

This assumes the Windows is installed to the first partition of the first hard disk. Or you need to change rootnoverify to the appropriate value. See Grub manual for details.

Updated (2010-10): Since froyo-x86, if there is an NTFS partition in the installed disk, the installer will ask if you want to create a boot item for Windows, as show below

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Oh, I thought any discussion of booting mac os on any computer but official apple hardware was considered against community guidelines as it'd be advice on hackintoshing-a grey area on potential piracy of software. 

Yes, exactly, we don't give advise on that.  There are build logs of people who've done it, which is fine since it's just showing it exists, which is well known, just like piracy, but we don't allow helping people out with how to do it.

keep Kali on a live cd. its sucks installed. If there is software you like in this distribution you will find you can get it in ubuntu/debian.

Common process for multiboot is to install windows first, then your other systems, then ubuntu last as it will autodetect all other systems.

look up the grub entry in debian wiki for instructions on how to manually add systems.

It is more practical to put androidx86 on usb drive. 

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_