Is Kinguin legit for buying Microsoft Office 2016?

AlanAlan
Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

"kinguin sells pirated stuff reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Just check the sellers if you can, that could help you determine if it's legit.

How do you know which sellers are legit? Is there other ways to get office for cheaper?

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

"kinguin sells pirated stuff reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Just check the sellers if you can, that could help you determine if it's legit.

the keys they sell are legit, the question is where they got those keys from.

which.. in case of MS.. holy hell i ran out of cares xD

Just now, AlanAlan said:

How do you know which sellers are legit? Is there other ways to get office for cheaper?

I wouldn't happen to know; I've never needed to buy Office for one reason or another.

To my knowledge, not really unless you have an .edu email or your school/college/university/whatever has Office 365.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

the keys they sell are legit, the question is where they got those keys from.

which.. in case of MS.. holy hell i ran out of cares xD

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I wouldn't happen to know; I've never needed to buy Office for one reason or another.

To my knowledge, not really unless you have an .edu email or your school/college/university/whatever has Office 365.

Ok, thanks guys for informing me

11 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

Ok, thanks guys for informing me

i got many keys from kinguin/g2play and all the key stores, never had a single issue ever on any key ( and some of em are like many years old )

ppl saying its pirated ect is just bs because the keys are legit, its the same as saying the stuff u buy at the grocery store is pirated... u dont know where they got it either

(◑‿◐)

Kinguin isn't "legit" for anything.

38 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

i got many keys from kinguin/g2play and all the key stores, never had a single issue ever on any key ( and some of em are like many years old )

ppl saying its pirated ect is just bs because the keys are legit, its the same as saying the stuff u buy at the grocery store is pirated... u dont know where they got it either

You have no idea what you're talking about. There are other issues when it comes to getting keys like that.

Perhaps you should inform yourself before running your mouth.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Kinguin isn't "legit" for anything.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There are other issues when it comes to getting keys like that.

Perhaps you should inform yourself before running your mouth.

and just so u know, i know everything that goes behind the key systems ect

aswell how it works behind steam ect

also if keys get leaked its entirely the fault of the developer themselfs for pre generating keys really

but yeah cant be arsed to write 10pages of info about how it all works for u because u clearly dont :)

(◑‿◐)

They work, the only drawback and the answer I hate hearing every time this topic comes up is that we don't know where they got them.

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

3 hours ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

Thats not working comparison. Grocery store is selling stuff about price where maker/farmer gets fair share. Better analogy would be that you go into flee market to buy NEW, NEVER USED brand clothes, -90% of actual price. You can be sure that seller hasn't paid anything for them. Otherwise they wouldn't make any money from it. So those items come from OEM etc. machines or use some volume keys.

The one in link is particularly interesting as it states being retail key. Retail keys are $100 and 365 subscriptions for 1yr are $50. If they would be legit from known resellers.

2 hours ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

also if keys get leaked its entirely the fault of the developer themselfs for pre generating keys really

Thats like saying its your fault to get pickpocketed since you brought phone with you. Or took some money of atm. Or since you carry wallet around. You are essentially using same logic there as what rapists use to justify their crimes.

Leaking anything is breaking trust or even contract set between one who made the keys and one who is selling them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 hours ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

there's some great examples which explain at least a small portion of "unbelievably cheap" keys on websites of this sort:

- identity theft: claiming you're some sort of media influencer who wants keys to give away.

- credit card fraud: buying keys with a stolen credit card, to then sell them as a way of transferring money without a direct trace.

14 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Thats not working comparison. Grocery store is selling stuff about price where maker/farmer gets fair share. Better analogy would be that you go into flee market to buy NEW, NEVER USED brand clothes, -90% of actual price. You can be sure that seller hasn't paid anything for them. Otherwise they wouldn't make any money from it. So those items come from OEM etc. machines or use some volume keys.

The one in link is particularly interesting as it states being retail key. Retail keys are $100 and 365 subscriptions for 1yr are $50. If they would be legit from known resellers.

Thats like saying its your fault to get pickpocketed since you brought phone with you. Or took some money of atm. Or since you carry wallet around. You are essentially using same logic there as what rapists use to justify their crimes.

Leaking anything is breaking trust or even contract set between one who made the keys and one who is selling them.

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

there's some great examples which explain at least a small portion of "unbelievably cheap" keys on websites of this sort:

- identity theft: claiming you're some sort of media influencer who wants keys to give away.

- credit card fraud: buying keys with a stolen credit card, to then sell them as a way of transferring money without a direct trace.

an developer is in full control of releasing the keys, they need to generate them on their own

if anything they can choose to not pregenerate keys and only generate them on legit purchases + disable them on fraud

if they decide to release it onto public stores its aswell the developer's decision to publish it that way and they know the risks and consequences it brings with it

also i know quite a few developers that actually sell their product legit using the websites . on their own :)

once again its fully in the developers hand, and thats why quite a few developers dont get their keys out at all( in public ) due to using proper authentication systems and anti fraud systems :)

everything u guys mention is all in the developers hand, point out

(◑‿◐)

7 hours ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

and only generate them on legit purchases + disable them on fraud

this is more complex than you'd believe this to be, so i'm not gonna bother explaining.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

this is more complex than you'd believe this to be, so i'm not gonna bother explaining.

i know exactly how it works because i make those systems lol :P and i work for developer that publishes on steam :)

(◑‿◐)

I did it literally 3 days ago for my first system build no probems so far.

#waitingforawindowsban