Leaked footage of MSNBC anchor's breakdown

dexT

Dude has always struck me as a nutjob. STOP THE HAMMERING...

-Best cuts and news story-

-Raw footage-

The raw footage gives a great behind-the-scenes view of the Mainstream Media haha. This is glorious.

21 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing. Love him or hate him, these people are so insanely interested in the President that it's just kinda sad.

The President's twitter is hilarious. Every tweet has the same no-life in the replies tweeting the same things over and over. 

I used to be quite active here.

36 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing. Love him or hate him, these people are so insanely interested in the President that it's just kinda sad.

Yeah, I also noticed how the other reported just couldn't resist throwing in a Trump comment when it had absolutely nothing to do with that happened... "oh he's a Trump hater" - why does it matter right now?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I was watching MSNBC on election night, the reactions and later the denial that the anchors put forth was nothing short of comedy gold. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Let's not focus on political figures here. I had to choose someone that at least respects the office because this isn't being covered by the mainstream media at all. Probably will be on Tucker Carson though tonight.

7 minutes ago, dexT said:

Let's not focus on political figures here. I had to choose someone that at least respects the office because this isn't being covered by the mainstream media at all. Probably will be on Tucker Carson though tonight.

Agreed. This guy's little rage fest is funny, but I think he was just having a bad day and some idiot lady kept talking on the line. He kept it off the air, so that's good. Still would never watch MicroSoftNBC for news.

I used to be quite active here.

3 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

Agreed. This guy's little rage fest is funny, but I think he was just having a bad day and some idiot lady kept talking on the line. He kept it off the air, so that's good. Still would never watch MicroSoftNBC for news.

I don't think those noises were real to tell the truth Lol. Why not pull the ear piece? Any half decent anchor can wing it for a show with out constant orders and direction I'd imagine.

This is just brilliant.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

12 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:
This is just brilliant.

So it's already a thing :P

3 minutes ago, sun2 said:

All been there.

Naw most people have self-control, discipline and aren't megadicks to coworkers. Fire this mouthpiece.

5 hours ago, dexT said:

Naw most people have self-control, discipline and aren't megadicks to coworkers. Fire this mouthpiece.

Meh everyone has a bad day or some factor.. Maybe the Dalia Lama not, but most certainly have. And imho he looks pretty calm to be honnest :) Ive seen far worse, how this is news worthy is kinda sad.

35 minutes ago, sun2 said:

Meh everyone has a bad day or some factor.. Maybe the Dalia Lama not, but most certainly have. And imho he looks pretty calm to be honnest :) Ive seen far worse, how this is news worthy is kinda sad.

I can see having life problems and letting it out on own time, that's healthy, but I'd instantly fire anybody that was acting like that.

2 hours ago, dexT said:

I can see having life problems and letting it out on own time, that's healthy, but I'd instantly fire anybody that was acting like that.

Not only that, and thats something you have no or barely influence over when beyond certain points. Well good thing you're not his boss then. Anyway we live in a modern society with a lot of factors that can trigger this. Hes a news anchor? He can experience fear of doing something and face consequences by media formats. He can experience frustration by working in a sloppy workplace. He could experience some pain from the past that could also explains his behavior like a trauma, traveling, bad personal news or you name it. Or perhaps hes overwhelmed by the work itself and/or is exhausted by it. There is enough reasons, and im pretty sure a news anchor faces a lot stress of factors. More then you would think. Also its actually more important what he does afterwards with this.

Doesn't take a psychic to see where this is headed... 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.