After windows login nothing will respond!

Go to solution Solved by dannniiboyyi,
On 15/9/2017 at 2:12 PM, Metal_Kitty said:

Once you are into windows - type in search bar msconfig    and in the menu - basically disable everything from starting - (though tick the relevant hide MS Services) in one of the menu options. then disable everything else that remains. 
then reboot and see if things work again 

On 15/9/2017 at 1:40 PM, DnFx91 said:

so the system isnt locked up ? Programs just wont open ?

I got it working again, didn't figure out the problem but after multiple runs of different anti-virus software, I decided to just rest my whole pc both drives just make sure all data was erased, (just in case it was some hidden malware), everything is working fine and now have a cleaner computer so two flies with one hit I guess.

But thanks for the support guys, Happy weekend to you

Hey there,

Booted my pc as usual today but once I was logged in nothing would respond. 

That's,

ms:settings, windows start menu, exe, CMD prompt, when trying to open anything as admin background blurres out as normal but prompt window itself not showing. 

Tried to run sfc/scannow from advanced reboot, and that said it fixed a file but after reboot nothing was changed.

Ran spybot in advanced reboot too and found minor stuff that wasn't serious by the look of it. 

Open to all solutions! And let know what other information that might be needed!

But currently backing up steam folder IF the only solution is to reinstall windows 

Currently using,

windows 10 PRO insider preview, build 16251.rs3_release.170721-2122

Intel I7-7700k

Asus z170 deluxe

2x Asus rog strix gtx 1080 in sli

Corsair vengeance lpx 3000 MHz 4x8Gb

Western digital blue 3Tb hdd

Crucial 250 GB SSD

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

11 minutes ago, DnFx91 said:

Windows boots without a problem, I can login but once I've loggen in on windows, nothing responds, only very few things I can do. 

Once you are into windows - type in search bar msconfig    and in the menu - basically disable everything from starting - (though tick the relevant hide MS Services) in one of the menu options. then disable everything else that remains. 

I got it working again, didn't figure out the problem but after multiple runs of different anti-virus software, I decided to just rest my whole pc both drives just make sure all data was erased, (just in case it was some hidden malware), everything is working fine and now have a cleaner computer so two flies with one hit I guess.

But thanks for the support guys, Happy weekend to you!

On 15/9/2017 at 2:12 PM, Metal_Kitty said:

On 15/9/2017 at 1:40 PM, DnFx91 said:

But thanks for the support guys, Happy weekend to you