lists of monitors/whats better?

Qwertyuiop

BenQ ZOWIE XL2411 144Hz 24 inch e-Sports Monitor

ASUS MG248Q Gaming Monitor -24" FHD (1920x1080)

ASUS VG248QE Gaming Monitor -24" FHD (1920x1080)

AOC g2460pf

these are the monitors i found, all of them are available locally so i just need to choose and they all fit my budget. i have msi rx480 so gsync isnt needed. thoughts/opinions on what to/not to buy would be nice. im still open for suggestions and i dont know much when it comes to monitors so it would be awesome to have some help on deciding thanks

The MG248Q is free-Sync which would work with your EDIT:MG248Q *facepalm* RX 480. Idk of any review but that would be a definite plus!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

BenQ's are the best for high refresh 1080p monitor's so i'd go with that one if you are playing games like cs:go.

7 minutes ago, SgtRafsta said:

BenQ's are the best for high refresh 1080p monitor's so i'd go with that one if you are playing games like cs:go.

11 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

The MG248Q is free-Sync which would work with your EDIT:MG248Q *facepalm* RX 480. Idk of any review but that would be a definite plus!

what do u guys think about the aoc g2460pf? so far ive seen good reviews of it at pcpartpicker. havent check reviews on those 2 but will definitely check on it. thanks

Just now, Qwertyuiop said:

what do u guys think about the aoc g2460pf? so far ive seen good reviews of it at pcpartpicker. havent check reviews on those 2 but will definitely check on it. thanks

I know twitch.tv/stodeh used it for a long time and didn't complain and it has a low price. That is all I know.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

The XL2411 and VG248QE are both old and outdated but still sold at full retail price in most places, they're not a good value these days. I'd say the MG248Q is the best from that list, though the ViewSonic XG2401 is also good if you can get one. Not sure about the AOC.

1 hour ago, Fabian Lioner said:

yes ive seen that too but cant find any local stores that sells it

12 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

The XL2411 and VG248QE are both old and outdated but still sold at full retail price in most places, they're not a good value these days. I'd say the MG248Q is the best from that list, though the ViewSonic XG2401 is also good if you can get one. Not sure about the AOC.

ive found a reseller for the vierwsonic. but specs/price wise, what do u think is better viewsonic or asus mb248q?

2 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

Well I don't know what the prices are for you, so I can't say :P

350~usd for the mb248q and 280 for the viewsonic.and aoc G2460PF