were is luke

Hladen

im i just behined or do we not know luke whent i know he made a video saying that he wouldent be in meny videos because of floatplane but i have not seen a video of him since allso where is nickey v

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

He was fired for not dropping things or wearing sandals and socks.

haha

Luke is flying the floatplane and Nicky V is making bike videos somewhere else.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

Luke is flying the floatplane and Nicky V is making bike videos somewhere else.

but he is not even of the wan show

1 hour ago, william2005 said:

but he is not even of the wan show

wan show and floatplane are sperate things

Nicky V moved back to New jersey to make th' gravy wit his gran-maw like a good Jersey kid

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Nicky V moved back to New jersey to make th' gravy wit his gran-maw like a good Jersey kid

Nicky V knows 3 things:

• GYM
  • TAN
  • LAUNDRY

If youz  thinkin' otherwise, GET OUTTA HEEEEEYAH

Why is it so difficult to get a serious answer here? I thought LTT-community was better than this.

Nicky V changed his carreer and went to make bicycle videos with another channel. Good luck and all the best to him!

I also wanna know where Luke has gone? I see him in the background every now and then, but I really miss his reviews. Linus is nice, but you can only take so much Linus, before you need a bit of Luke to take care of you again...

So where has Luke gone?

Spoiler

Mobo: Asus Z370-A Prime

CPU: Intel i7 8700K

RAM: Kingston Fury 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Beast

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme Edition 11GB

Case: Fractal Define R6 Tempered Glass, Black

SSD 1: Crucial P3 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe SSD

SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB

SSD 3: Crucial MX500 500 GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST4000DM005 64MB 4TB 7200 rpm

PSU: Corsair RM750X v2

Display 1: AOC Agon AG271QG

Display 2: Dell U2711

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M AIO

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Z w/ Cherry MX Brown

Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II

Soundcard: Creative AE-5 Soundblaster

Headphones: Sennheiser RS 165 Wireless

Microphone 1: Audio Technica AT2020+ USB

Microphone 2: Antlion Audiio ModMic Wireless

9 minutes ago, Mortis Angelus said:

Why is it so difficult to get a serious answer here? I thought LTT-community was better than this.

Nicky V changed his carreer and went to make bicycle videos with another channel. Good luck and all the best to him!

I also wanna know where Luke has gone? I see him in the background every now and then, but I really miss his reviews. Linus is nice, but you can only take so much Linus, before you need a bit of Luke to take care of you again...

So where has Luke gone?

I thought this was well known.

As has been said, Nicky V headed back to New Joizey to help his ma run their sauce shop.

And from the thumbnail above, Luke has joined the dark side. He is currently enjoying his new role as The Senate.

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

1 hour ago, coolkingler1 said:

I thought this was well known.

I did not know about this. Thanks.

Spoiler

Mobo: Asus Z370-A Prime

CPU: Intel i7 8700K

RAM: Kingston Fury 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Beast

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme Edition 11GB

Case: Fractal Define R6 Tempered Glass, Black

SSD 1: Crucial P3 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe SSD

SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB

SSD 3: Crucial MX500 500 GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST4000DM005 64MB 4TB 7200 rpm

PSU: Corsair RM750X v2

Display 1: AOC Agon AG271QG

Display 2: Dell U2711

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M AIO

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Z w/ Cherry MX Brown

Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II

Soundcard: Creative AE-5 Soundblaster

Headphones: Sennheiser RS 165 Wireless

Microphone 1: Audio Technica AT2020+ USB

Microphone 2: Antlion Audiio ModMic Wireless

6 hours ago, Mortis Angelus said:

So where has Luke gone?

My answers were 100% serious, only a little cryptic :)

But I would figure Luke is busy learning coding and running the developers over at FPC to make videos still.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

there was a huge fight , Luke started to win against Linus but then Dennis got him with a shiv that he pulled out of his sock .

Luke carried on valiantly even with a massive amount of blood loss streaming from his rib cage , holding onto Linus by the throat and shaking him violently until 1 sandal and a sock went flying across the room knocking Dennis's glasses off where they hit Taran on the back of the head sending him into an uncontrolled rage , he punched Dennis who went head first into Colton's arms .

Colton grabbed the shiv from Dennis but before he could use it on anyone Brandon grabbed his arm and dragged him to the ground where Chelsea started to stamp on the side of his face whilst screaming "TAKE THAT YOU CHUBBY LITTLE GIMP".

Brandon eventually managed to drag Chelsea off giving Dennis the opportunity to finish Colton off with a GTX1080 , by this time Linus had managed to struggle free and was beating Luke across the back with a whip he had fashioned out of old SATA cables and cable ties , Luke was starting to look weak by now with a gaping hole in his side and almost no flesh left on his back , his eyes stared blankly as if glazed over the now fresh corps of Colton that Berkel had now started to consume .

With great courage the rest of the team made a final suicide run at Linus they managed to de-sock and sandle him which took away all his powers leaving just a shell of a man , barefoot , desperate , debilitated and mumbling to himself about just wanting no more videos about Ryzen .

Luke never made it there was nothing but a puddle of blood with designer beard and hair yet his Tshirt was still impeccably clean , he was mopped up and made into cooling fluid and is seen on set most days just no one notices .

They had Colton stuffed and mounted infront of his PC at his desk where he has now managed to get a pay rise as his work activity has improved by almost 100% .

Its a sad story Im sorry I had to let you know this way

1 hour ago, Minibois said:

My answers were 100% serious, only a little cryptic :)

But I would figure Luke is busy learning coding and running the developers over at FPC to make videos still.

Speaking of, FPC is still super vague, even after watching that video tons of times.