is there any good bluetooth headphones ?

BluntestTech

so i have been looking at bluetooth headphone because i have had issue with cable of wired headphone wearing and breaking ( not visibly break but wires inside cable near 3.5mm jack often due to cable bending and stuff while being in my pocket) and cables are difficult to replace due  to manufactures use of proprietary cables. I have been looking at bluetooth headphones but i am not sure what are good around 150 euros ? 

Headphones i have been looking are SONY MDR-1ABT, SONY MDR-XB950B1, AUDIO TECHNICA AR3BT and Sennheiser HD 4.40BT.

Any advice would be appreciated and if you have experience with bluetooth headphones i would like to hear thoughts about bluetooth headphones.

3 hours ago, BluntestTech said:

so i have been looking at bluetooth headphone because i have had issue with cable of wired headphone wearing and breaking ( not visibly break but wires inside cable near 3.5mm jack often due to cable bending and stuff while being in my pocket) and cables are difficult to replace due  to manufactures use of proprietary cables. I have been looking at bluetooth headphones but i am not sure what are good around 150 euros ? 

Headphones i have been looking are SONY MDR-1ABT, SONY MDR-XB950B1, AUDIO TECHNICA AR3BT and Sennheiser HD 4.40BT.

Any advice would be appreciated and if you have experience with bluetooth headphones i would like to hear thoughts about bluetooth headphones.

I have been looking at some headphones, for my studying. Have tried the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC and right now im trying out the XB950N1 thathas noise cancelling. The 4.50+ and the 4.40 should be pretty similiar in everything. The only difference is that the 4.50 has ANC (or Noisegard as Sennheiser calls it). The sound in my opinion is really good, bass that breaks through when needed but not overpowering the mids and highs. The only gripe for me atleast is comfort from the headband. Was uncomfortable for me atleast. 

If you like bass... Then give the Sonys a try. Extreme bass. Never heard anything like it before. The XB950N1 are really dissapointing in the ANC area, sadly.

48 minutes ago, Frode said:

I have been looking at some headphones, for my studying. Have tried the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC and right now im trying out the XB950N1 thathas noise cancelling. The 4.50+ and the 4.40 should be pretty similiar in everything. The only difference is that the 4.50 has ANC (or Noisegard as Sennheiser calls it). The sound in my opinion is really good, bass that breaks through when needed but not overpowering the mids and highs. The only gripe for me atleast is comfort from the headband. Was uncomfortable for me atleast. 

If you like bass... Then give the Sonys a try. Extreme bass. Never heard anything like it before. The XB950N1 are really dissapointing in the ANC area, sadly.

Well my current headphones were Sony MDR-1A and they had the cable thing and Sonys support was not very helpful and couldnt even tell me where to buy new cable and out right said that it wasnt covered by warranty, what makes this ridiculous is Koss replaced the cable (and headphones speakers because wire was attached to them) when i had same issue 4 years ago on Koss Porta Pro's which are 35 euro headphones but on Sony's 200 euro headphones i cant even buy new cable, so i am kind of considering stopping buying Sony product due to that and other issues i have had with Sony's products. 

But Sennheiser seem most attractive but 4.50's are 200 euros and only difference to 4.40 (costs 150 euros) is the noise cancelling, so i am not sure if thats worth extra 50 euros. XB950N1 are bit too expensive too.

22 hours ago, BluntestTech said:

Well my current headphones were Sony MDR-1A and they had the cable thing and Sonys support was not very helpful and couldnt even tell me where to buy new cable and out right said that it wasnt covered by warranty, what makes this ridiculous is Koss replaced the cable (and headphones speakers because wire was attached to them) when i had same issue 4 years ago on Koss Porta Pro's which are 35 euro headphones but on Sony's 200 euro headphones i cant even buy new cable, so i am kind of considering stopping buying Sony product due to that and other issues i have had with Sony's products. 

But Sennheiser seem most attractive but 4.50's are 200 euros and only difference to 4.40 (costs 150 euros) is the noise cancelling, so i am not sure if thats worth extra 50 euros. XB950N1 are bit too expensive too.

Yeah the price in sweden is lower than 200 euros for the 4.50. It was a 50 % discount on the XB950N1 so they were cheaper compared to other alternatives. Probably gonna return them tough, the area really big headphone and there ANC is not impressing. As stated the 4.40 and the 4.50 should be the same in the audio, departement, so give them a try. When i tested my pairof 4.50s they did not have the strongest ANC.

Since Sennheiser is a little more premium company than Sony (atleast in my opinion), warranty and service should be much more forgiving to issues and more helpful than Sony, since they have a much more products to take care off. 

But give the Sennheisers a try.