The LG V30 is now a thing

D13H4RD

I just hope the battery is better than the v10. I love my v10 but the battery is crap. I carry around a second one to swap when the first dies. 

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

4 minutes ago, miagisan said:

I just hope the battery is better than the v10. I love my v10 but the battery is crap. I carry around a second one to swap when the first dies. 

Its a 835 with a 3300 battery. S8s have 3000 batteries and last almost two days easily and on wifi with no social media apps can easily get 8 hours of SOT

19 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

Its a 835 with a 3300 battery. S8s have 3000 batteries and last almost two days easily and on wifi with no social media apps can easily get 8 hours of SOT

Cool. I am on my phone 24/7 practically for work, so that would be awesome. Love the DACs on these phones. 

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

Probably going to pick one of these up next year when they drop to $300, looks like a fantastic phone.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

It's pretty good though. Not fan of these aspect ratios. At least it's 2:1 though not standards for videos and all.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

7 hours ago, mynameisjuan said:

I dont get why people hate this aspect ration so much. 99% of phone usage is vertical and you are scrolling...Thats where the AR helps the most. And its not like they tried to purposely get rid of 16:9, they just filled in space where the bezels were. I love my S8+ and its ratio.

While I don't hate everything about it, I would much prefer if they made a phone with 16:9, and just make the phone smaller instead of the same size with a taller screen imo. I love phones that have large screens that aren't hard to fit everywhere, atleast manufactures are finally adopting slim bezels.