Outdoor Gaming – Ultimate Camping Battle Station!

Check out the Max-Q designed MSI GS73VR laptop on Amazon: http://geni.us/E8kM
Check out the Max-Q designed MSI GS73VR laptop on Newegg: http://geni.us/jgFB

Thanks to MSI for sponsoring this video! 

Camping and the Great Outdoors is, well...great- but why give up gaming time? Bring your gaming PC with you with this ultimate guide!

@James

Was Linus actually on a camping holiday when this was filmed?  

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

dang, wish I could do this 

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

Personally, I think the Floatplane thumbnail was better:

Spoiler

iyyMdojaka

was wondering why this video hadn't gone public after more then 2 and a half hours, then I see they reposted the video 15-20 minutes ago

That moment at 4:36 was so funny xD!

Going camping this weekend... heading upto West Virginia to work a race, and drink, maybe drink some more... pass out in tent, repeat. Same thing at Indy for the Runoffs in about a month.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

No

Was the whole thing green screened or did you actually go outside?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

13 minutes ago, VenomZ_ said:

What part of WV? I was there recently

Summit Point

my biggest problem with this video,  in the first 20 seconds you said it was summer time.  my kids go back to school next week. summer is over, its too late to go camping. 

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I really only have one question... Who commissions a paid video advertising 'Gaming Outdoors in the Summer' for release on August 29th?

13 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

Was the whole thing green screened or did you actually go outside?

They actually went outside. I'm not even sure how we would've executed all of that on a greenscreen (outside of renting time on a huge production studio's greenscreen, ours isn't nearly big enough).

11 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I really only have one question... Who commissions a paid video advertising 'Gaming Outdoors in the Summer' for release on August 29th?

This one hit a lot of snags and delays on the way. I think we shot it in June :S 

2 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

They actually went outside. I'm not even sure how we would've executed all of that on a greenscreen (outside of renting time on a huge production studio's greenscreen, ours isn't nearly big enough).

Oh you're real killer woulda been the artist and render time on the the CG forest in the handheld shots. :P

• 1 month later...

How does the internet thing work? Do you hook it up to Ethernet at home and charge it up somehow or how does it work? Also can someone link me the product on amazon or something? Thx

• 2 years later...

This is such an old vid I don't know if I'll get a reply. How does the Internet dongle work? I'm asking because my school hosts a charity gaming marathon and we have had internet problems because school internet is unreliable and we only have one Ethernet cable to use for xyz devises. Jus wondering if there was an infinite wireless internet solution.