Ubisoft password reset, new password did NOT work, account suspended. What to do now?

Tech22
Go to solution Solved by kb5zue,

The first thing I would try would be to contact the folks at Ubisoft.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Account

Good luck.

My brother forgot his ubisoft password and so he reset it. When he tried the changed password, it didn't work. After trying it again, his account has been suspended. What to do now? I know he have to wait for the suspension to finish but how will he know if the new password even took into effect. Will he forever be stuck into account suspension because his password got f***ed up so the new password wont work and he cant remember the old one? Thanks!

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

17 hours ago, kb5zue said:

The first thing I would try would be to contact the folks at Ubisoft.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Account

Good luck.

They manually reset it completely! Everything from the account is gone except for the games on it. He had to put new creditcard info and stuff again. It took 3 hours to reset it with them. Ubisoft breaks everything xD

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

1 hour ago, Tech22 said:

They manually reset it completely! Everything from the account is gone except for the games on it. He had to put new creditcard info and stuff again. It took 3 hours to reset it with them. Ubisoft breaks everything xD

I wouldn't necessarily put all the blame on Ubisoft.  It wasn't Ubisoft that "f**ed" everything up with the password. Seems to me the blame should be put on the person that messed up the password in the first place.  When you sign up with Ubisoft I'm sure that somewhere in the process you have to agree to their terms and service.  Should have kept a note with the password somewhere so this problem wouldn't come up.  I have a small green binder that I keep copies of all receipts, including passwords, for my machine.