McGregor v Mayweather fight

SHiFT

Hey!

Any of you guys know any streams online that are reliable and legit where it could be watched?

Thanks

I'm streaming every day, many AAA games, to entertain people and to get a hang of games that others are unable to play or want to see before they buy. 

Check my profile for my ultimate rig! http://linustechtips.com/main/user/109708-shift/

Sure, you can watch it here

Watch the Prequel here

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

11 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Or you could just buy the fight

Thanks, but not what I asked.

6 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

No officer.

No, as in no streams? There has to be one or two or more.

I'm streaming every day, many AAA games, to entertain people and to get a hang of games that others are unable to play or want to see before they buy. 

Check my profile for my ultimate rig! http://linustechtips.com/main/user/109708-shift/

Asking for help for illegitimate sources is not allowed ;)

As for legitimate ones, if the fight's only up for money, I bet that's the only way to get it.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

i'm going over to my friends place to watch it , i suggest you do something similar , especially if their TV's far better than yours . :'(

Details separate people.

Hey guys, if someone could help me because I didn't figure out the exact time in my city , I live in middle east and I will watch it in a restaurant, I am not sure how to got the time right

any help will be appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

19 minutes ago, yaseryaser said:

Hey guys, if someone could help me because I didn't figure out the exact time in my city , I live in middle east and I will watch it in a restaurant, I am not sure how to got the time right

any help will be appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Fight time should start around 11:55 pm. Eastern Time / 8:55 pm. PT.  that is 7.55 AM (Dubai) , Please double check with your local newspaper reports , should be ther because it's a pretty hyped event with this much money being thrown out , Coverage of the event starts 2 hours early on or so.

Details separate people.

18 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

For $100USD+ I'd want to find a stream, too.

Meh.

worst thing about this match is there are people actually betting on mcgregor to win, like solid money for an ultra rookie against a veteran who got molded in that sport & proven himself . But the average amount between the bets is less tho , Mayweathers average bet amount is in 4-5nos range  while Connors in $200-$300 average low bets . payout is huge if for some miracle mcgregor wins.

Spongebob-Vs-Patrick-In-Ring.jpg

Mr.Krabs_in_Neptune's_Spatula-2.png

Details separate people.

I'm going to be $50 richer tomorrow because a co-worker who doesn't watch any boxing bought the hype. I already know how this will end. I might not even watch it.