G903 Worth the switch?

dbednorz
Go to solution Solved by leelaa14,

I went from a g502 to a g900. I've also tried the rival 300 and imo the g900 is the best. (in your case g903) To me there is no wireless delay at all that I can notice and I've never had any malfunctions etc with it.
I'd say it's worth upgrade and being free of a wire is bliss.

I'm a huge CS:go player and currently I have a Rival 300; I've seen the reviews stating that it is significantly faster response time wise and for someone like myself that's a big deal, so the question is should I switch?

I went from a g502 to a g900. I've also tried the rival 300 and imo the g900 is the best. (in your case g903) To me there is no wireless delay at all that I can notice and I've never had any malfunctions etc with it.
I'd say it's worth upgrade and being free of a wire is bliss.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

3 minutes ago, Moderateshadow said:

the 903 is nice. very nice. i like that you can use it wirelessly and wired. also has weight options. if you think itll make you better, than switch

What did you have before you got it? 

27 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Are you buying the mousepad with it?

Not currently I need the space honestly I have the QCK+ and I really don't want to spend $100 on the pad 

1 minute ago, dbednorz said:

Not currently I need the space honestly I have the QCK+ and I really don't want to spend $100 on the pad 

Then there is no point in spending the extra money for the 903, either buy the 900, or G403. They're all the same sensors, just different shapes.