Press F1 to Setup. NO KEYBOARD DETECTED

My computer refuses to recognize my keyboard and my mouse. When i reset the CMOS, it still didnt recognize my keyboard or mouse. I tried to remove the battery. Still wont recognize. It says on the boot screen "press F1 to setup" but also says "no keyboard detected"
Im so confused pls halp20170809_203806.thumb.jpg.e322c775499a8e6c64681de7629343ad.jpg

Dell was famous for that message back in the day, good to see it's still around xD 

Can you try a different port and/or keyboard?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

24 minutes ago, Derp11223 said:

My computer refuses to recognize my keyboard and my mouse. When i reset the CMOS, it still didnt recognize my keyboard or mouse. I tried to remove the battery. Still wont recognize. It says on the boot screen "press F1 to setup" but also says "no keyboard detected"
Im so confused pls halp

This is exactly why I keep PS2 peripherals around.

The computer now boots to windows... but still no keyboard found. only my mouse.

After booting, does the keyboard work at all? My thermal take mechanical keyboard does not work until after boot, so it won't let me into BIOS. Use another keyboard and go into BIOS and disable the keyboard error message.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430