Toms Thermal Paste Review(2017) with 85 products tested!

Maxxtraxx

out of all of those though; which one is the best $/performance ratio. why didn't he do a chart of that?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I feel bad for the person who did all those tests just to see that there's barely any difference.

Interesting results though.

On 5 August 2017 at 2:43 AM, Agost said:

OT: does anyone else get redirected to scam/malicious sites when trying to accesss tomshardware from chrome mobile? .-.

That happened to me a while back, I must have won 50 iPhones ;)

They fixed it last time I checked but one solution is , load website , turn off wifi, read website, turn on wifi again

I have applied the Kryonaut to my GTX 1070 and noticed 5-6C drop versus the stock paste. And in my i5 4690K with H105 i've seen a 2-3C drop but i had the MX4 before that. I have to say its pricey but its good.

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

On 6/8/2017 at 1:04 PM, ScratchCat said:

That happened to me a while back, I must have won 50 iPhones ;)

They fixed it last time I checked but one solution is , load website , turn off wifi, read website, turn on wifi again

Too bad it loads almost instantly after all images are ready.

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam