BEAUTIFUL GAMING HEADSET , BUT HOW DOES IT SOUND ? - Cooler Master Masterpulse review

VIDEO REVIEW ( Written Review Below ) 

WRITTEN REVIEW

What is up LTT ! Here is my review of the MasterPulse from cooler master with BassFX TECHNOLOGYYYYY !!!

So lets start with the positives of this headset. 

1. It has really good build quality. from the heavy duty steel alloy ( dont actually quote me on the alloy part ) to the leathery cushions, even the plastic feels nice and sturdy 
  2. Comfort wise , its really up to the shape of your head but my head is average sized with tiny ears ( see video ) and they fit really well , they grip your head with the gentle cushions and dont seem to annoy me when i use them for long periods of time !
  3. The logos are subtle , they dont jump up and they are not RGB ( unlike the pro variant ) 
  4. You have inline controls like Mute and a volume wheel which is nice but they do feel a little cheap.
  5. You get breakout cables for us pc users or for the laptop aficionados that have the 1 port combo.
  6. The modular BassFX Technology is great , it definitely improves the sound quality when you remove the caps.

and thats it , notice I didn't mention sound quality ?

well its because while the modular vent system improves the low end drastically , it doesn't improve the sound quality , I mean im an audiophile and sound is what I do ( I make music and mix audio for interviews and the sound quality of the headset is simply not on par with other gaming headsets. dont get me wrong , I game I GAME A LOT !! but in my recent experience with the like of the Corsair VOID , HyperX Cloud  even the oculus rift headphones I find this pair to rank at the lowest. even the Olivant from Tesoro which has pretty bad build quality beats the master pulse by a little on the sound quality front.

It is definitely a great try and cooler master definitely has an amazing design team , I mean the build quality of it is amazing and the design is as good and is reminiscent of steel series headset. but the sound is just not as amazing.

I dont know if this is a bad sample but its just not up to par with its competitors.

its just … well not as great.

these go for 69 USD but i got them on sale for about 50 cad but If you have normal sized ears I would get the corsair void stereo or 7.1 instead or one of the well established Hyper X cloud series headphones although i havent tried them but the reviews seem good. 

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS THE MASTERPULSE 1. I didn't try the 2 and unfortunately dont intend to.

Not bad review, nice setup.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

nice, a microphone demo would be cool.

Just now, jaffer said:

nice, a microphone demo would be cool.

there is one at 5:30 in my video review:) ! Hope it helped ! 

Just now, xtasemusic said:

there is one at 5:30 in my video review:) ! Hope it helped ! 

o shit, didn't notice. nice vid!

1 minute ago, YedZed said:

Not bad review, nice setup.

Thank you my friend. I shall take not bad and continue until i reach slightly better.

Just now, xtasemusic said:

Thank you my friend. I shall take not bad and continue until i reach slightly better.

Honestly, keep up the quality and keep improving and you can get big. If that's what you want.

3 minutes ago, YedZed said:

Honestly, keep up the quality and keep improving and you can get big. If that's what you want.

I love the style.

are you trying to get to 1000 posts? lol

6 minutes ago, YedZed said:

Im going to do my best, and try to stick with it ! 

I love the style.

style of the headphones ? 

2 minutes ago, jaffer said:

haha , hey , he's so close, I would let him post here if it is his 1000th post ! ;P 

Great review.. legit only watched the video to see how small your ears are(idk if that's weird) as I am at work and don't normally watch videos, was surprised by the quality of the content, great job!

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Just now, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Great review.. legit only watched the video to see how small your ears are(idk if that's weird) as I am at work and don't normally watch videos, was surprised by the quality of the content, great job!

you made me LOL IRL. and thanks man ! it is greatly appreciated ! :D

8 minutes ago, jaffer said:

lol I don't got to try boi

I'm just cool like that

*checks profile, hell yeah that's one more post!*

12 minutes ago, xtasemusic said:

you made me LOL IRL. and thanks man ! it is greatly appreciated ! :D

Is there a reward for 1000? No but like actually? LMAO

Hey, nice review really keep it up. Great B-roll shots and nice ambient lights.

I did notice few things if you do not mind me saying, you could be more precise as some words you repeated

or just made mistake. Also do not touch nose lol

But love the ending also when you got out of the blue that English accent :)

2 minutes ago, razaro said:

Hey, nice review really keep it up. Great B-roll shots and nice ambient lights.

I did notice few things if you do not mind me saying, you could be more precise as some words you repeated

or just made mistake. Also do not touch nose lol

But love the ending also when you got out of the blue that English accent :)

YES THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. those are things I was actually worried about. Im trying to build a teleprompter so I dont have to improvise. also for some reason I'm way funnier when i write so the tele will help. once again , thanks a lot , its comments like that that help me get better !