Why I don't like GTAV

kaziopogromca

Thanks for the heads up. I have loved the GTA series so far. But I only play on PC. I really hope it isn't this bad! I do not want GTA to die for me!
I have only heard of the driving so far. It is a very important part of the game though.

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Not so sure if I'm into how good or bad GTA 5 is. I've had a good run with the franchise

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I really hate the 3 character deal. Bring back CJ 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I loved GTA V, Trevor is possibly my favorite character from the series now! or he's right up there with Tommy Vercetti... I kind of felt like the missions were far too short though but there was lots of them.

I think the driving mechanics were way better than GTA IV, flying is a pain now with that tubulance bull.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

I didn't like GTA V either, GTA IV is better.

I think so too. Mainly the driving and flying but also smaller things like the melee combat.

I loved GTA V, Trevor is possibly my favorite character from the series now! or he's right up there with Tommy Vercetti... I kind of felt like the missions were far too short though but there was lots of them.

I think the driving mechanics were way better than GTA IV, flying is a pain now with that tubulance bull.

That seems to be the more popular opinion. I however prefer GTAIV and I know quite a few people that share the same opinion.

Yeah, watched some gameplay and it looked really different from previous games. Don't really look like GTA game anymore.

The GTA series has kinda been dying off for me. I never played GTA IV and V and my last GTA game was chinatown wars.. in 2009...

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

Well it's no san andreas, but the little time I've had with it it's completely fine, maybe less grungy. But thank lord it's not like IV

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

well shit...i just bought it and am going to pop it open this evening...

then again i didnt' like san andreas so maybe my tastes differ and thisll be bomb

You're effing crazy man! GTAV brought me to my knees. I won't get started, that game was a resounding success. Anything R* touches turns to gold. I'm sorry you don't feel differently.

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Now then we need to wait for PC version and mods... Pff... Console people ranting - they need to stop making GTA on consoles...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I honestly don't give a care because I know any problems I might have with it now will be addressed by mods when it comes out on PC.

He who dies with the most tools wins.

GTAV is my favourite GTA yet.

I like the 3 character mechanic, and the online is great fun (not quite so much since they stopped you getting so much money from races but hey ho).

I love the game and no doubt I'll get another 50 hours+. I'll probably buy it for PC when it comes out too.

p.s. didn't watch your video as I'm at work, any chance you could summarise what you don't like in a couple of paragraphs?

• 2 weeks later...

i like gta v but form some reason it doesnt have the feel of a gta game and i dont really like what they did with the free mode i think they should have had a separate free mode instead of using it as a lobby since there are always people afk or looking for game modes and not competing in the free mode limiting the amount of players