Very Interesting Video released (Cyber Security)

There was a video released recently by Fidra Group on youtube which was directly related to the recent spate of cyber threats in this particular case aimed at Ports across the world where IT and Automation is becoming more and more prominent. 

The video was aimed at raising awareness of where the weakest links in security on a network is, and It's quite a chilling but true video. and I think it might be worth a watch regardless of if you work at a port or not, but what are your thoughts on it. 

5 hours ago, Metal_Kitty said:

Thanks dude i really like such videos. Will watch it later.

I recently watched the BBC documenrary about the hacking of Irans uranium producing facilities in ~2008. It gave me chills.

On 13.7.2017 at 7:11 AM, Metal_Kitty said:

Great video video!

I am sure you will also like the documentary: " Zero Days: Nuclear Cyber Sabotage" from the BBC if you can find it anywhere. It is a documentary about the Stuxnet attack. A few NSA employees get a chance to speak and explain the backgrounds of the attack. Also, Cyber experts from Kaspersky and so on explain how they were involved in solving this attack while it was going (finding out who gets targeted, how it works... ). Very interesting and I had really chills.

Damn man, I just started with my computer science Bachelor but it will be tough to pick a specialization later. So many interesting subjects like cyber security, machine learning, AI....