HDD scanning/repairing when restarting

I know I posted about this a lot already but I'm kinda desperate for answers ..

For who didn't read any of my other posts here is the problem :
While playing games my PC keeps crashing with loud buzzing noise and I did lots of stress tests for cpu and gpu and did a blend test for ram and memtest86 but no crash there.

Was left with the psu and hdd and everyone told me to get a new psu which I will next week for sure .

But today my PC was running fine for half an hour till I crashed and I left it for a few minutes and later restarted. 

and when i restarted the pc, a message was shown while booting windows and it said "drive scanning and repairing errors"
and I want to know if this confirm that the HDD caused the crash ?
*the hhd is a 500gb 7200rpm wd blue and it was used  

crystal disk info, check if the hdd is dying. if it is, buy a ssd and use that for windows.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

crystal disk info, check if the hdd is dying. if it is, buy a ssd and use that for windows.

Well it says health status : good .

So if the drive didn't cause the crash, Why would this message pop up that it was repairing it after the crash ?

Try both the Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics tool and Hard Disk Sentinel (it isn't free, but you can install the trial version) as the tests on both should uncover anything and the general data provided by hard disk sentinel should tell you the life expectancy of the drive.

However, I'm more in the PSU being faulty camp as this "drive scanning and repairing errors" was just a singular occurrence (if that was the only time it has happened) since if it was the hard drive, that message would have been popping up each time it started back up from one of these crashes.