Need gaming mouse recommendation

Froody129
40 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

The sensor is a laser sensor similar to the Mamba TE that Razer uses. It has acceleration built in, this is because of the technology. 

What size are your hands? G403 would be better IMHO due to the lower weight. (87g vs 120+g)

I'm not really sure how you measure hands xD. I'm getting 19.5cm from wrist ending to middle finger. 

edit: There's also the slightly cheaper G Pro, which if I understand correctly is the same as the G502/G403 but fewer buttons and different shape 

That's an F in the profile pic

1 hour ago, DXMember said:

are you insane?

Sensei has the most complete configuration for mouse sensor:

• ExactSens
  • FreeMove
  • ExactAim
  • ExactAccel
  • PollingRate
  • ExactLift

ExactSens--> A9500 only has steps of 90 or 100 depending on SROM, the rest is MCU calculated

FreeMove--> Toggleable Angle Snapping is only a feature on S9500, which is Logitech exclusive, so its again MCU calculated

ExactAim,  ExactAccel--> arent Sensor features either, and also cant change the dluctuations in the raw data

PollingRate--> not really a Sensor setting

ExactLift--> actually a Sensor feature, which is also utilized by many others though

26 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

The sensor is a laser sensor similar to the Mamba TE that Razer uses.

No, A9500 uses image correlation, and PTE uses the Doppler Shift, those are two completely different concepts.

26 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

It has acceleration built in, this is because of the technology.

It might seem kinda pedantic but it bugs me, it doesnt have "acceleration built in" its CPI are fluctuating and in most cases leaning overall more towards an increase with speed, it simply is dubbed as resolution accuracy, which obv. isnt perfect on any product, just to varying degrees. It also is only partially caused by the laser illumination, its just simply harder to achieve a good resolution accuracy with it while keeping the pricepoint in check.

3 minutes ago, woll3 said:

ExactSens--> A9500 only has steps of 90 or 100 depending on SROM, the rest is MCU calculated

FreeMove--> Toggleable Angle Snapping is only a feature on S9500, which is Logitech exclusive, so its again MCU calculated

ExactAim,  ExactAccel--> arent Sensor features either, and also cant change the dluctuations in the raw data

PollingRate--> not really a Sensor setting

ExactLift--> actually a Sensor feature, which is also utilized by many others though

No, A9500 uses image correlation, and PTE uses the Doppler Shift, those are two completely different concepts.

It might seem kinda pedantic but it bugs me, it doesnt have "acceleration built in" its CPI are fluctuating and in most cases leaning overall more towards an increase with speed, it simply is dubbed as resolution accuracy, which obv. isnt perfect on any product, just to varying degrees. It also is only partially caused by the laser illumination, its just simply harder to achieve a good resolution accuracy with it while keeping the pricepoint in check.

it sounds like this guy know what he's talking about - I'd go with his advice (:

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

corsair strafe rgb (newer one) 

• 2 months later...
On 09/07/2017 at 10:03 PM, Aytex said:

Thats a keyboard...

i meant sabre