Which way does my CPU fan go?

EagleEye319

Hello. At the end of summer I will be buying a pc. In it it will have a cooler master hyper 212 led. The case is the cooler master masterbox lite 5 and I will mount 1 fan in the front around the middle~ish and of course The rear fan. Which way should I mount my CPU cooler. Please show related pics. Thank you!

Like this. 

Coolermaster_Hyper_212-026.jpg

Air comes in the front of case > pushed through heatsink > out the back of case

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Standard front to back orientation.

2h6f2a1.jpg

Any orientation you like but make sure you have air flow going through it no matter what (you only really have two options to get better temps is by doing what @RKRiley has posted or the fan on the other direction/otherside)

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

The case front is not permeable. The fan is for asthetics and just moving air around, so in short, there is no air being drawn from the front, however I do not know for sure. I don't have the case but it seems completely solid

Okay, I have it figured out now. Thank you all so much

9 minutes ago, EagleEye319 said:

The case front is not permeable. The fan is for asthetics and just moving air around, so in short, there is no air being drawn from the front, however I do not know for sure. I don't have the case but it seems completely solid

The front air intake is on the bottom of the front panel. It's not very big though so there won't be a whole lot of air flow, especially if you only plan on the one fan at the front. 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter