HD 598's for $150 is good????

needmorewood

hey guys im looking for some nice open headphones and it came to me that i can get the HD 598's for $150 off amazon. how good of a deal is this? or could their be better options that i havent found yet
oh and im in canada

Those look good to me, especially for the price

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

MSRP is $200 ish but if you want to save money you can get 558 which are pretty much the same headphone in terms of sound quality and you really don't notice the difference between them and priced at $150 MSRP now.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

MSRP is $200 ish but if you want to save money you can get 558 which are pretty much the same headphone in terms of sound quality and you really don't notice the difference between them and priced at $150 MSRP now.

wait why would i get the 558's if the 598's are $150?

Because they sound the same. 

Because they sound the same. 

if they are both sounding the same then what makes the a different product besides colours?

if they are both sounding the same then what makes the a different product besides colours?

Welcome to the Sennheiser product line up, how may I take your money?

Sennheiser headphones all sound pretty much the same until you get to the HD 700/ HD 800.

If they're the same price, I don't see why you wouldn't go with the better pair...

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If they're the same price, I don't see why you wouldn't go with the better pair...

Because the 558 are on sale too so...

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Sennheiser headphones all sound pretty much the same until you get to the HD 700/ HD 800.

welcome me as well as I didn't know that :)

ok well they actually cost more. awkward i know

Over here, I can't find a 558 for the same sale price of the 598 ... I prefer the color of the 558

yea ive heard that. but now im slightly confused (cause of others) the 598's are cheaper than the 558's. so definitely 598's? or something better for $150 CAD?

yea ive heard that. but now im slightly confused (cause of others) the 598's are cheaper than the 558's. so definitely 598's? or something better for $150 CAD?

Buy whatever's cheapest.

hey guys im looking for some nice open headphones and it came to me that i can get the HD 598's for $150 off amazon. how good of a deal is this? or could their be better options that i havent found yet

oh and im in canada

Yes do it.

The 598's DO sound better, but it's not a huge difference. But with the Amazon.ca sale that you're referring to, yes it's a good deal! I just picked up a pair an hour ago from Amazon.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Yes do it.

The 598's DO sound better, but it's not a huge difference. But with the Amazon.ca sale that you're referring to, yes it's a good deal! I just picked up a pair an hour ago from Amazon.

iyea i just ordered mine too xD

598 buddies 4 lyfe? 

Only reason the 650s are still around is tube amps, honestly.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."