mouse and keyboard for 1st person shooter??

rookie.wanna.play

Hey other gamers out there! so yea ive been watching a lot of youtube videos about mouse and keyboard and they're are a bit too expensive for me coz theyre using USD and im living in Canada. So its different. anyways im more into 1st person shooter games should i buy the cooler master devastator 2 bundle? or something else? suggest any mouse that is good for first person shooter games and the budget is a little tight, so don't suggest fancy mouse i just want a decent gaming mouse and a gaming keyboard. I'll be using it for some homework and other school stuffs too . my cpu will be ryzen 5 1600 and a rx 580/gtx 1060 if its needed? idk much about peripherals. and what is the difference of a mechanical keyboard to a normal keyboard ? is it worth the extra bucks? and pls make it black and red to fit my black and red theme 

A mouse is a mouse pretty much I used to use a $2 one for years 

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

Anyone that says you need a gaming KB/M must be pretty bad at the games if they think the equipment holds them back. 

I would get any KB/M that you can and use it until you become accustomed to it. Once you start to outgrow the KB or mouse, you can upgrade (in much the same way that a tennis player gets a new racket once his technique is held back by the stringing or balance).

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

For a mice I reccommed finding one that fits your requirements such as hand size and the way you grip your mice such as palm or claw. I highly reccommed a mechanical keyboard they are worth the extra money, once you go mechanical keyboard you never go back, also can you give a rough estimate of your budget?

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

13 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

Anyone that says you need a gaming KB/M must be pretty bad at the games if they think the equipment holds them back. 

I would get any KB/M that you can and use it until you become accustomed to it. Once you start to outgrow the KB or mouse, you can upgrade (in much the same way that a tennis player gets a new racket once his technique is held back by the stringing or balance).

Thought that too . some youtubers are really holding me back by their reviews on cheap mice. Thanks for the reply man have a good one.

13 hours ago, everything count to life said:

For a mice I reccommed finding one that fits your requirements such as hand size and the way you grip your mice such as palm or claw. I highly reccommed a mechanical keyboard they are worth the extra money, once you go mechanical keyboard you never go back, also can you give a rough estimate of your budget?

70 CAD Keyboard and mouse combined... Sorry for the tight budget 

16 hours ago, rookie.wanna.play said:

Hey other gamers out there! so yea ive been watching a lot of youtube videos about mouse and keyboard and they're are a bit too expensive for me coz theyre using USD and im living in Canada. So its different. anyways im more into 1st person shooter games should i buy the cooler master devastator 2 bundle? or something else? suggest any mouse that is good for first person shooter games and the budget is a little tight, so don't suggest fancy mouse i just want a decent gaming mouse and a gaming keyboard. I'll be using it for some homework and other school stuffs too . my cpu will be ryzen 5 1600 and a rx 580/gtx 1060 if its needed? idk much about peripherals. and what is the difference of a mechanical keyboard to a normal keyboard ? is it worth the extra bucks? and pls make it black and red to fit my black and red theme 

Thanks for posting! Depending on your preferences, any of the following should serve your FPS needs.

Corsair M65 PRO -$40

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Mouse-Backlit-Optical/dp/B01D63UU52/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1483060179&sr=1-1&keywords=Corsair+Gaming+M65+PRO+RGB+FPS+Gaming+Mouse&linkCode=sl1&tag=progamerrevie-20&linkId=0572df49070b9cb1e500cbdf3e8bad4b

Razer Deathadder Chroma - $55

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Elite-Multi-Color-Comfortable/dp/B01LXC1QL0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=progamerrevie-20&linkId=dc147476652908ba243d8f5926687222

Logitech G502 - $56

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Spectrum-Tunable-Gaming/dp/B019OB663A/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1483060106&sr=1-2&keywords=logitech+g502&linkCode=sl1&tag=progamerrevie-20&linkId=5545111ec05c3564de23c29dbed8688c

Don't forget to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we aren't going to receive your answers...

~Jano

1 minute ago, rookie.wanna.play said:

thanks for your suggestions but the corsair costs $65 Canadian ... i didn't check the others i'll assume it will be more expensive cause the cheapest in the group didn't fit the budget.

Linus recently did a video on some budget KB/M's if you're willing to look for it.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

11 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

Linus recently did a video on some budget KB/M's if you're willing to look for it.

woah thanks man really helped me, thanks for considering my budget. have a good one!

how about the Masterkeys L combo? mem-chanical keyboard and a decent mouse with RGB for $69 CDN

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

On 5.7.2017 at 4:18 AM, ARikozuM said:

Well, it does if you are limited in your sensitivity settings, decent malfunction speed is especially important in FPS.

17 hours ago, xGGAx said:

how about the Masterkeys L combo? mem-chanical keyboard and a decent mouse with RGB for $69 CDN

Why did i never saw this? Wow man you're a god send haha .