Use laptop monitor

Hey, I'm planning for another upcoming build which is going to be my main gaming machine/workstation

specs

ryzen 5 1600 4ghz oc

EVGA 980 ti Superclocked ACX 2.0+ oc

16GB DDR4-2800 maybe oc to 3200

Win 10 Pro

27' Dell 2560x1600 IPS 60hz oc

19' Philps 1440x900 60hz oc

<left out redundant stuff>

one question, will I be able to connect my old laptop to be my 3rd screen? My old laptop is a Toshiba A-665 (i7, 6gb DDR3). I want to connect it because it has a 120hz screen, which would be optimal when I play FPS games like CSGO, I'm not too bothered about the mere 1366x768 screen because come on, it's just CSGO.

Have a look online for an adaptor that take the odd screen connector of your laptop(internal) and converts it to HDMI. People with Raspberry pi's tend to do that. It will require a disassembled laptop though. Make sure that the adaptor is the right one.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Just now, fixitnow said:

Have a look online for an adaptor that take the odd screen connector of your laptop(internal) and converts it to HDMI. People with Raspberry pi's tend to do that. It will require a disassembled laptop though.

Hmm... Is there another way that does not require a disassembled laptop because I still use that laptop when I go out

Just now, Javier Ewe said:

Hmm... Is there another way that does not require a disassembled laptop because I still use that laptop when I go out

Not that I can think of. The display port on your laptop ,as far as I know, only works as a output. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?