Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys, do you have any experience with Udemy? I am thinking about learning C with Udemy, I know a bit of java and I need C for my next semester in the University, I thought I could try to learn C now in the vacation.

Or you do know a better option? Thanks ;)

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

I have bought a course from them but not started it yet :P it really seems to depend on the course you choose. some seem to be pretty good, others not so much. make sure to choose one that is popular and has lots of reviews. I am gonna try out python over the holidays :) I am also from Hamburg btw :3

My Folding Stats

X  Vigilo Confido  X

I have used Udemy for learning python and i think its great. But the quality varies a lot from course to course. 

Just dont buy any courses when they are not on sale.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:40 AM, RuLeZ said:

Hi guys, do you have any experience with Udemy? I am thinking about learning C with Udemy, I know a bit of java and I need C for my next semester in the University, I thought I could try to learn C now in the vacation.

Or you do know a better option? Thanks ;)

I got a few programming courses from them and a Unity one, and they're good. I also have a few drawing ones for figure drawing.

However, I got a pluralsight subscription and I haven't touched the programming courses on Udemy since...

On 2.7.2017 at 1:40 PM, RuLeZ said:

Or you do know a better option?

• Wikibooks
  • Actual books
  • Reading and understanding other people's code

Write in C.

Udemy courses can be nice, but as mention do check reviews first. I done a few and have some for future and it is good way to 

get introduced to some subject. But it is just a start, you will get more from books but what I recommend is just code on your own,

from small simple projects to bit more complex. 

Here are some links but you probably can find lot more:

https://github.com/EbookFoundation/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md#c

http://www.learn-c.org/ 

On 7/2/2017 at 11:27 AM, Senpai Yoda said:

I have used Udemy for learning python and i think its great. But the quality varies a lot from course to course. 

Just dont buy any courses when they are not on sale.

If they're not on sale wait like 3 weeks and it'll be yet another "hot deal"

Don’t take any of my posts seriously. 

LTT Fan Fiction:

PC game list: