Does anyone know what thickness radiator will fit in Elite 110?

Hikaru12

I've tried searching for this online and come up short. From what I can see it can accomodate a 25mm fan and a 45mm thick radiator with a SFX PSU or a 30mm w/ fan with a regular ATX PSU. I wanted to see if I could get my EK 60mm in there with an SFX power supply. Because their is no back 120mm I can't rear exterior mount it either. Trying to avoid going with an AIO if possible. Would couple it with an Apogee Drive. 

One 120mm in the front. :D

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 minute ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

One 120mm in the front. :D

Top kek

1 minute ago, Hikaru12 said:

Top kek

It's the only option according to manufacturer. Also, you'll have a hell of a time trying to get a custom loop in there. :o

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

7 minutes ago, TheGhzGuy said:

Looks like it's possible based on this build 

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/8MvnTW

Impressive but sacrificial with that terribly kinked short tube 

and 

GPU + CPU both cooled by a single 120 rad :S Nobody should ever treat their hardware that badly

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Impressive but sacrificial with that terribly kinked short tube 

and 

GPU + CPU both cooled by a single 120 rad :S Nobody should ever treat their hardware that badly

Well I was thinking of doing a Tee Valve, the Apogee and the radiator. Would be a tight fit but it should work if I keep to the same thicknesses as the AIOs.