Wireless 3.5mm Transmitter/Reciever

Go to solution Solved by Himommies,

I don't belive it's a thing because power is a issue

Hey, I'm brand new to the forums, so I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong section, or am missing something in making this. 

I've always heard LTT forums were a great place to look for tech advice, and as such am looking for recommendations. 
I'm looking for a 3.5mm wireless transmitter and receiver, and have been unable to find one fitting my criteria. I don't need anything large or fancy. I'm just looking to use to M50x's from my bed, connected to my computer, without getting an offensively long cable. 
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

My life

Just now, Lazaro said:

I've used these for a while 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KXIKCSI?tag=amz-mkt-chr-us-20&ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-org00-def00-other-nomod-us000-pcomp-feature-scomp-wm-4

They're not the best but they're good for what I use them for ( Make wired speakers wireless)

I saw those but they would kill your jaw

My life

1 hour ago, Lazaro said:

I've used these for a while 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KXIKCSI?tag=amz-mkt-chr-us-20&ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-org00-def00-other-nomod-us000-pcomp-feature-scomp-wm-4

They're not the best but they're good for what I use them for ( Make wired speakers wireless)

I might be able to make that work. Not in the specific way I was thinking, but it is definitely an option worth considering.

1 hour ago, Himommies said:

I hadn't thought about that. I might try using a wall powered receiver mounter to my nightstand, instead of it dangling from my headphones, like I had envisioned. 

Thank you both for your help!