Need help buying a new Router

Hi Guys,
New to the forum. Need an AC router with wired gigabit connections and reliable operations. Have a budget of max 6000 INR (Yes, I am from India :) ) or about 100 USD.
Thinking about Netgear R6220, Asus AC58U, TP Link Archer c7, Asus RT-ACRH13, TENDA w1800 R and Tenda AC 15 ac 1900 (A little above my budget though). Would love the advice of someone who is knowledgeable about these.

New Suggestions will be appreciated as well.

Info about my setup: I use iPhone 7 and AW 17 R4 with Killer 1435 card. My flatmate has MacBook Pro 2016, Mi 5 and iPhone 6S. We also have an XBOX.

ISP gives about 100 Mbps speeds. Current router is DLINK DIR 605 and it gives the maximum speed of about 65 mbps generally even through wired connection.

Thanks in Advance :)
Cheers xD

This may not be suitable for you at all.  It would probably end up being slightly over budget and it really takes some patience (not that its crap but that it has a million features) but I do use it at home and it works great for huge distance, blazing speeds, and super reliable.  They have two of each model, US and international.  The only difference is that US versions have the WiFi channels locked down.  They are usually the same price as the int'l

Like I said again, if you are not proficient in networking or at least patient enough to learn, then this is not for you!  Just thought I'd throw it out there because I love these router/APs!

I have 150/20 connection and I can sustain 150Mb/sec downloads wirelessly from three rooms over sitting outside!

http://www.balticnetworks.com/mikrotik-hap-ac-gigabit-dual-band-indoor-access-point-built-in-antennas-intl.html

23 hours ago, dbum said:

This may not be suitable for you at all.  It would probably end up being slightly over budget and it really takes some patience (not that its crap but that it has a million features) but I do use it at home and it works great for huge distance, blazing speeds, and super reliable.  They have two of each model, US and international.  The only difference is that US versions have the WiFi channels locked down.  They are usually the same price as the int'l

Like I said again, if you are not proficient in networking or at least patient enough to learn, then this is not for you!  Just thought I'd throw it out there because I love these router/APs!

I have 150/20 connection and I can sustain 150Mb/sec downloads wirelessly from three rooms over sitting outside!

http://www.balticnetworks.com/mikrotik-hap-ac-gigabit-dual-band-indoor-access-point-built-in-antennas-intl.html

Thanks but the thing is it is available in India for about 16k on Amazon India, i.e. 275 USD about. I'll try a local retailer tomorrow but I do not think the price is gonna differ that much.

Wow!  I didn't think it would be almost 3x the price in India.  They company is in Latvia in Europe and they sell on Ebay for usually cheaper than you'd find anywhere else and they charge about $10-15 to ship to the US.  I believe that they ship worldwide and probably wouldn't charge too much to ship to India.  They are used worldwide and actually continually travel the world teaching about these routers. https://mum.mikrotik.com//  Like I said before, These do have kind of a steep learning curve but they are very capable!  They also have much cheaper models but not with AC wireless AND 1GB ports.  You would be able to get the hAP lite for $50 and use a cheap 1GB switch but you would be limited to 100Mb routing (which is probably capable of) but I'm not sure of the exact specs of the lower model.  Might be better off with something off the shelf?