Windows Calendar bugged/How to use Outlook Calendar?

LukeS

Hello,

So up until Sunday, I was happily using Microsoft's Calendar app (synced with my gmail, outlook, and iCloud accounts), after they fixed a few major bugs last year. However, recently my iCloud account isn't being synced properly. I don't know if it's a settings problem or what, but it always says "Attention Required" and requires a password. I've done everything I possibly can- my iCloud Calendar works on the web version, my password is updated and correct, and my Windows 10 is up to date with the latest installation. All that said, Microsoft's Calendar doesn't work.

I am super packed this summer with a lot of tech responsibilities for church and other events and I need my calendar to stay on task between gaming and life. Is there a known way to fix this bug? If not, what should I do? I don't know how to get Outlook's Calendar to sync with iCloud and vis-versa and I mainly use my iPad to schedule events, outlook for emailed events, and then my Windows PC to add appointments or just general time management. All that said, I am really hurting for not having a means of organization (my iCloud calendar has over half of my Calendar booked, with events all the way into 2019). 

Thanks and sorry if this was in the wrong subthread,

-LukeS
I_M_3rd

EMT-Bg

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""