I want to host a giveaway! 8 GB RAM DDR3 or DDR4

lovingGamer

i've been a part of this forum for some time now 3 years, and i learned a lot.

I want to give something back i know it's not much 8 GB of RAM DDR3 or DDR4

First of all i don't know if i'm allowed to do this, if i can do this i need a mod to come here and say i can.

And this giveaway will be only for EU :( sorry

afaik it's been done before (also, poke me if you end up doing it. me needs some ddr4)

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Just now, revsilverspine said:

afaik it's been done before (also, poke me if you end up doing it. me needs some ddr4)

I'll make a new thread, and you'll just need to comment. and i'll create notpad 

for example 

1) revsilverspine

2) Example 

3) Example 

4) Example 

and i'll go on random number generator, and which one shows that person will be the winner 

Ahh i need some ram too. tell me if u do it

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

Cool will, but need premision first.. 

Ill have some RAM if your giving it away,

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

he said EU only

Just now, Tiwaz said:

he said EU only

yep only EU sorry guys 

I don't see why not! As long as you don't benefit from it personally in any way I think it's fine, just a nice thing to do.

Sharing and giving to the community is what this forum is all about after all.

I don't need any RAM, so don't put me on the list, I hope someone who really needs it will win.

Does you mum know you're here?

make sure to add me/tag me when you make the new post, id love some proper RAM for the Toaster Project xD 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i'd love to be able to win something for a change and ram is something i need right now, too many bills not enough money and it sucks

When a man lies he murders some part of the world 
These are the pale deaths 
Which men miscall their lives 
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer 
Cannot the kingdom of salvation 
Take me home

1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Giveaways are allowed. Here's one I won a while back. Got a nice pair of Audio Technica MSR-7s from @MyInnerFred's giveaway. 

Indeed, I've throw a a couple of giveaways.

Should be throwing another one, got the item already but I'm just being lazy.

Go for it @lovingGamer

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I've already booked a ticket to the UK on the off-chance I win.  I need more RAM but can't afford it right now.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

I've already booked a ticket to the UK on the off-chance I win.  I need more RAM but can't afford it right now.

a ticket to the UK is going to cost you way, way more then 8GB of RAM

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

You can afford a plane ticket but can't afford 8gbs of ram? Might want to do the math again lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

7 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

a ticket to the UK is going to cost you way, way more then 8GB of RAM

4 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

You can afford a plane ticket but can't afford 8gbs of ram? Might want to do the math again lol.

You're right.  It's almost like I was joking. ;)

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Aww eu only? What about me I'm in the us... 

53 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Aww eu only? What about me I'm in the us... 

Same here. I guess we just get to watch from across the pond?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I could use me some DDR4.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

-Thread moved to Off Topic.

okay close this thread. When i get 8 GB of RAM i'll start a new thread! 

8 hours ago, lovingGamer said:

okay close this thread. When i get 8 GB of RAM i'll start a new thread! 

They (probably) aren't going to close the thread just because you told them to.  I recommend changing the first post and/or title to reflect that you've made a decision.

any chance of opening to US if we cover the shipping? ;)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.