Scrapyard Wars 4 Champion saves aunt lost for 5 days

rodrosenberg

Ok this isn't tech related but one amazing story involving the other half of BS Mods!!! Bob is pretty freaking amazing and can pretty much take on any problem this tells a small part of his weekend searching for his aunt. 

At one point during the search, Bob noticed something was amiss during a particular part of the road.

“I was just looking over the edge and the more I looked, the more I could see the brush was disturbed a little bit,” he recalled.

Suddenly, he heard his aunt calling out for help.

At first, she couldn’t believe her ordeal was over, believing she was hallucinating and not that anything was actually happening.

“I thought, 'Oh, this isn't real,'" she recalled. “When I first heard a voice, I was down in the trees."

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/23841-great-grandmother-70-recounts-5-days-trapped-in-car-before-dramatic-rescue-this-isnt-real

bobinsideedtion.JPG

Rod 

----------

BSMods.com

Facebook

Youtube

That's amazing! Kudos Bob!

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Even though this isn't tech news, this is pretty awesome. Bob has some sharp eyes!

Da Rig : Mobo: Asus M5A97-r2.0 | Cpu: FX-8320 (4.1ghz) Stock cooler | Gpu: Sapphire R9 290 | RAM: 16GB Patriot Intel Extreme (1600mhz...for now >:]) | PSU: Antec 620w continuous | SSD: Corsair Force 60gb (boot) | HDD: WD 500GB 7200rpm  WD Blue 1TB | OS: WIndows 7 Ultimate 64-bit |

20 minutes ago, rodrosenberg said:

-snip-

fix for night theme users?

http://prntscr.com/fjt2pe

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

The link literally says 'this-isn't-real' lol

BTW not saying its fake news, just a funny thing to have in a URL.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

5 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

The link literally says 'this-isn't-real' lol

BTW not saying its fake news, just a funny thing to have in a URL.

site like that just need the number in the URL, you can even edit the URL with any text like this.

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/23841-You-are-not-real

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

8 hours ago, rodrosenberg said:

Ok this isn't tech related but one amazing story involving the other half of BS Mods!!! Bob is pretty freaking amazing and can pretty much take on any problem this tells a small part of his weekend searching for his aunt. 

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/23841-great-grandmother-70-recounts-5-days-trapped-in-car-before-dramatic-rescue-this-isnt-real

bobinsideedtion.JPG

Black text on dark theme? Really? 

He found her like 25 miles away from where I live. Glad to hear shes recovering. Didn't hear anything from local news aside that she was found and had to be airlifted out. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

That's pretty cool. 5 days trapped in a car though, damn.