so im not sure whats happened

Lilninjsways

my brother called me he is 10 he dosent really know anything about pcs and he was using my pc playing some games and he said a board moved and showed a pic of the hard drive (ok so I think phew it's not the motherboard) but he said he was playing and the pc shut down.... he said he turned it back on and it worked for a few mins and he said the pc just turned back off I think I know what it is my pc doesn't have a clip on the actual power supply plug (on the mother board the big plug (im super tired rn I can't think of the name) and gets loose easily and I think when the hard drive moved and made the plug loose I won't be there for another 24 hours I told him to keep it turned off for now

MY MAIN BUILD AT FATHERS HOUSE!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard

RAM: 32gb ddr3

Hard Drive:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case: Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Case

Network Adapter:  TP-Link TL-WN781ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

Monitor:  Asus VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor

Keyboard:  Thermaltake CHALLENGER PRIME Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse:  MSI Interceptor DS B1 Wired Optical Mouse

Speakers: Logitech Z200 0W 2ch Speakers

Sorry, but your post is extremely hard to read.  Ever hear of something called a run-on sentence?  People are more likely to help if they can figure out what it is you are trying to say.

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

Sorry, but your post is extremely hard to read.  Ever hear of something called a run-on sentence?  People are more likely to help if they can figure out what it is you are trying to say.

sorry like I said I am super tired

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

2 minutes ago, Lilninjsways said:

sorry like I said I am super tired

Try posting again when you're not tired.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Not a problem.  Go head and get some sleep.  When ready, go ahead and repost your problem but break it up a bit so that it is easier to understand.  You said something about a pic but if you posted it, it didn't come through.  Go ahead and post the pic again, I'm sure that will help too.

4 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Not a problem.  Go head and get some sleep.  When ready, go ahead and repost your problem but break it up a bit so that it is easier to understand.  You said something about a pic but if you posted it, it didn't come through.  Go ahead and post the pic again, I'm sure that will help too.

ok thanks for understanding

Spoiler

i think you mean the atx power connector for the motherboard. if it's loose, just jiggle it back in.