Graphics card memory mother board and processor

current system 

amd fx 8350 8 core

evga 970

8gb kingston ram 

msi 990fxa gd80

looking to upgrade to 4k monitor/curved monitor in the future

like to game alot with the highest setting and hate any lag/stutter could someone help me out with parts thanks

budget£1500-£1800

1080Ti

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

3 minutes ago, steveo1234 said:

current system 

amd fx 8350 8 core

evga 970

8gb kingston ram 

msi 990fxa gd80

like to game alot with the highest setting and hate any lag/stutter could someone help me out with parts thatnk

you still have a decent system, maybe you want to wait a bit till you are sure that you want to do a big upgrade. The longer you wait, the better the price/performance ratio will be

4 minutes ago, steveo1234 said:

current system 

amd fx 8350 8 core

evga 970

8gb kingston ram 

msi 990fxa gd80

like to game alot with the highest setting and hate any lag/stutter could someone help me out with parts thatnk

First things first, you want to add your budget to your listing, a lot will ask about that to start making a list

Just now, knightslugger said:

1080Ti

he asked also for mobo and CPU. fx 8350 bottlenecks everything at 970 or higher range. I'd recommend a i7 for the future, but if you like AMD more and TDP or nosie doesnt matter then you can also get a Ryzen 7 1700x though i dont know much about the new mobos, maybe something like B350

1 minute ago, Haeking said:

First things first, you want to add your budget to your listing, a lot will ask about that to start making a list

also, when were you thinking of building it? I'd personally wait to see what happens with Threadriper and skylake-x before I think of upgrading my PC

well, for 4K gaming right now it would be a good idea to go 7700K or Rizen 1700, with a Z270/X370 motherboard respectively.

some DDR4 RAM, 16 gigs would be optimal.

and a 1080Ti to get that smooth 60FPS on 4K Ultra :)

1 minute ago, Tiwaz said:

he asked also for mobo and CPU. fx 8350 bottlenecks everything at 970 or higher range. I'd recommend a i7 for the future, but if you like AMD more and TDP or nosie doesnt matter then you can also get a Ryzen 7 1700x though i dont know much about the new mobos, maybe something like B350

noticed playing bf1 that it can stutter on a high demanding part

1 minute ago, steveo1234 said:

noticed playing bf1 that it can stutter on a high demanding part

thats the cpu. I have an overclocked i5 and gtx 970 and it runs pretty good, no stuttering in 1440p in BF1. I assume its the fx8350 which is at best as fast as a i5 4460. Without my hefty overclock to 4,7Ghz i also get bottlenecking in some scenarios in that game

9 minutes ago, steveo1234 said:

current system 

amd fx 8350 8 core

evga 970

8gb kingston ram 

msi 990fxa gd80

like to game alot with the highest setting and hate any lag/stutter could someone help me out with parts thanks

budget£1500-£1800

Honestly, I know what it is to be a gamer, so best piece of advice right now is wait... The new cpu line ups are coming as long as amd's new gpu's etc. If you hate being out of date now is the time to wait, since summer is usually tech booming time, winter is when we prep for price drops, and july also has amazons prime sale so give it a wait. 

5 minutes ago, Tiwaz said:

at 4k it bottle necks?

130fps@1080p with 1080ti, heaven bench, and the CPU barely cracks 25%.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic