LTX 2017 - What is Linus angry at?

yathis

I have not quite figured out what Linus is mad at, have you?

He looks really angry.

Just now, tom_w141 said:

Intel and X299 xD

2 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

I'm sticking to my answer, his rant was pretty hard hitting but someone had to say it :P 

I have not watched it yet because of the dumb thumbnail he uses. Maybe since it striked a pose with you I may watch because I am guinely(sp) interested in whats all the fuss over i9.

Maybe Linus is secretly telling everybody how is he feeling from day to day because the thumbnails really have nothing to do with the video.

Brexit, Trump and the Canadian Ruble

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

Just now, yathis said:

I have not watched it yet because of the dumb thumbnail he uses. Maybe since it striked a pose with you I may watch because I am guinely(sp) interested in whats all the fuss over i9

Its one of his better more honest videos, came off as genuine and not as click baity as some videos :P

3 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Its one of his better more honest videos, came off as genuine and not as click baity as some videos :P

Yea he has certain gestures he does when he is speaking from the heart and not scripted or trying to hard to act natural or trying to hard to act in general, whatever emotion they want to give out. You can see it in the other members more easily, but Linus has been doing it for so long now you need to be able to read him, and every movement he does from his eyebrows to his hand gestures and his tone.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Ya this

It does rain a lot in V-Town.

2 minutes ago, yathis said:

Yea he has certain gestures he does when he is speaking from the heart and not scripted or trying to hard to act natural or trying to hard to act in general, whatever emotion they want to give out. You can see it in the other members more easily, but Linus has been doing it for so long now.

he did "script" it so he explains what he's mad about the intel and x299 situation, but only so it's not some random person mumbling without a constructed explanation (you can see him checking his phone for this pointers). And in general I totes understand what he's mad at, and agree with most of his points. It is really confusing for the consumers now and I'm just thinking about jumping to AMD cuz of this mess xD 

Well yea he itches his balls to move the teleprompter but I can tell when he is straying from the script.

Maybe the face on LTX should be switched over to i9 video.

I dont find the price point for LTX attractive, really not sure what he is doing neither so, I got no reason to go. Its just for his fans really, so they can see in person and maybe touch a D-side celebrity.

28 minutes ago, yathis said:

I have not watched it yet because of the dumb thumbnail he uses. Maybe since it striked a pose with you I may watch because I am guinely(sp) interested in whats all the fuss over i9.

Maybe Linus is secretly telling everybody how is he feeling from day to day because the thumbnails really have nothing to do with the video.

Less click baity and still an honest logical video

I havent watched much of Shaver of forehead hair guy. Eminem or whomever dat tis.

Stupid fucking thumbnails with that punk. Dont like his new recruit. New digs are alright.

Yeah I will watch of few of his.

Gosh who gives a shit about clickbait thumbnails man, its a fucking video. Stop complaining about it peeps. Just a photo.

The geek himself.

Just now, Being Delirious said:

Gosh who gives a shit about clickbait thumbnails man, its a fucking video. Stop Complaning about it peeps. Just a photo.

But his face is mad in the LTX, what is he mad or angry at?

Just now, yathis said:

Like I said, who cares.

The geek himself.

2 hours ago, yathis said:

His hemorrhoids?

2 hours ago, yathis said:

not mad or angry, just very excited.