really good DVD player for Windows 10?

Can one recommend a really good DVD player for Windows 10? I've used FLV and kodi, but I don't like the way they handle movie quality or menu systems. I really miss Windows Media Center, I wish they left that in 10, but I didn't know what else is out there.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

3 hours ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

Can one recommend a really good DVD player for Windows 10? I've used FLV and kodi, but I don't like the way they handle movie quality or menu systems. I really miss Windows Media Center, I wish they left that in 10, but I didn't know what else is out there.

VLC Media Player is alright. CyberLink PowerDVD is another option, not sure if you're interested though. 

2 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

VLC Media Player is alright. CyberLink PowerDVD is another option, not sure if you're interested though. 

Well I've tried VLC and wasn't really happy with it, I'll try The PowerDVD one.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

The thread was moved to the Programs, Apps and Website section.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, wkdpaul said:

The thread was moved to the Programs, Apps and Website section.

Thanks, sorry I wasn't sure where to ask this. :)