The Cheapest Tablet on the Market ($37)

Been using an Acer Iconia Tab 8W I got for just under £70, a solid little tablet with FULL Windows 10.  

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Just buy a second hand Kindle fire 7" and its about the same price and its build quality and functionality is much better. Still, camera is bad tho...

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

1 hour ago, Daniel644 said:

I'm sorry, did quoting someone else make you think I was talking to you too? Because I wasn't, I was explaining to the guy why he doesn't need to try to explain how Youtube works to me.

It's a public forum last I checked, I can highlight what you said without needing to be directly conversing with you.

Chill out, it wasn't even a hostile question. I just got a chuckle out of your nonsensical and silly rant.

On 5/28/2017 at 11:47 PM, Daniel644 said:

LTT pretty much ALWAYS leaves a video unlisted for some amount of time, they typically do that so they can post it to THESE THREADS, this is what is referred to as the #ForumSquad  or #UnlistedSquad in the youtube comments, of which I am usually one of the first, but this video was MISTAKENLY added to a playlist and as such got "leaked" on Twitter as answered earlier in this comments section by Nick which is why there was so many views, please don't try to explain Youtube unlisted videos like i'm a Newb, I am the furthest thing from it, I probably have hands down the most First comments on LTT videos of any person in the world. there was also one time when they uploaded the wrong video one day and then uploaded the right video and so we forum users got 2 videos that day and the first video just stayed unlisted for a day.

Also Youtube videos typically start at 360p till the other resolutions are processed (at least this has been my experience, with all the WAN shows I have been the first one to as we had to wait for the video to process just enough to get the 360p version to start playing).

Sorry, I didn't mean to get you angry, I was saying the post as more of a general thing, and not really directed at you specifically.

I was more of pointing out a trend that I have noticed when some people keep complaining about the quality of uploaded videos, youtubers who ended up getting many comments about the low res videos, end up setting them to be unlisted for a little while so that the servers have time to process an HD version of the video.

LTT has multiple uses for their delay, especially considering that users here will be more understanding of how youtube works, but most of the people that i have seen who set them to unlisted, do it to ensure that when it is made public, the highest quality that youtube offers for the video will be available, thus no complaints about the resolution, and no impulsive thumbs down from people offended by a video only having a low resolution version available when they click on it.

In my opinion, LTT has the best method of releasing the videos as unlisted, they still get the content out fast, but avoid all of the potential negative impulsive backlash from random viewers from things outside of their control.

On 5/28/2017 at 7:19 PM, dragoon20005 said:

there is one word of caution for those cheap tablets thou

the battery inside the tablets do easily get bloated

and i open one tablet which started bulging out only to find the battery has bloated three times it size

it a ticking time bomb

Ehh, probably just reject Note 7 batteries the company graciously took off of Samsung's hands. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…